“This place is great for old timers”
Review of Ernie's Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Ernie's Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We took my mother out for dinner recently and it was okay not great. The place needs an update to look more mordern. Will try other before I come back.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This restaurant serves great food as well as great pizza. Their specials are always difference and they offer variety options to choose from. The server is always friendly. Hubby and I really love to dine here b/c of the food, drink and Keno. We brought guest to dine with us this time. The restaurant offers a couple of special dishes this day and the baby back rib was one of the special. My guest and I both order the rib. Due to its popularity they ran out and only have one serving. I was a little disappointed but was happy to give it up to my guest and got the fried clam instead b/c that was my second choice. The potion was huge and my guest was happy to share so we can each try it. It was delicious. I enjoyed the fried clam and sweet potato fried as well. My guest really loves the food and was very happy with what he orders. We highly recommend this place and will be back again.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Service was excellent considering there were 12 of us and it was a busy Friday night. Everyone remarked at the large portions and the "to go" package looked ample for the next day's lunch. It's a family place..clean but could do with a little sprucing up but altogether comfortable for a leisurely meal. Our first time in Plymouth and we were satisfied. The "light" Fisherman's platter could have served two people!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Use to love the pub pizza's!!! Plain cheese is now $9.00.. it was dry and overcooked. Had gone to Ernie's for years,,,never again!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We go there only for their pizza. There's something uniquely delicious about it. We've tried some of the other stuff, and it was OK, but the pizza, we love it!