“OK, but Slow”

Cuisines: American
Sterling, Virginia
“OK, but Slow”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Dad and I went for breakfast the other day - one of the many places during the past 10 days.

My dad had oatmeal which he said tasted like paste and it took a long time to arrive. I think it was microwave and not homemade.

My breakfast was fine.

I felt bad for the server as she was the only one working and there was quite a few people.

Not sure I would rush back.

Visited May 2014

Carver, Massachusetts
“local stop”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

this is a local restaurant that is right across from the Plymouth airport. keep your eye on the special board. they have a good chicken salad BLT wrap. there is also chicken supreme that is a good one.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Susan P
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Odd experience”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife and I have breakfast here occasionally and did so again a few days ago. The place is always neat and the natural light from the multiple windows help make the restaurant comfortable. I did have a strange dining experience. I was finishing my omelet when I saw a black hair on the plate. I pointed this out to the waitress and her response was " So you're done then." Not exactly the response I expected. We probably won't go back for awhile if ever. The food is usually ok. It;s a convenient place to have a quick breakfast but not spectacular.

• Visited March 2014
Carver, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We have breakfast here every Sunday, and it's always good. The service is friendly, and the food is great.

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant very clean”
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

Good food and excellent service beautiful view of the golf field i will be back.........very good very goo.....,very good

• Visited June 2013