“Course is in great shape with plenty of variety”

Atlantic Country Club Golf Course
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I came upon a Groupon deal for ACC before my wife and I headed to Plymouth for 4th of July weekend, otherwise the rates were out of our small budget. I think the club is hurting for business, which is a shame since it's in such great shape. The clubhouse needs some work, but the course conditions are nice.

Despite it being a holiday weekend, it was wide open out there in the early afternoon. The fairways and greens were in great shape and there's a lot of variety with hills and dog legs. My favorite hole is #15, a dog leg left with a lot of water in the way. After poking your drive straight down the fairway, look to your left and you've got about 100 yards over the water to land on a small green. Since it's a challenging shot, I bet my wife bathroom cleaning duty, closest to the pin. I lost.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best courses on the south shore! Good pace of play and Groupon always has some sort of a deal going. Fairways in great shape and greens are tough but fair. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Not every course likes when singles show up unannounced. They didn't even blink.. Just matched me up and sent me out! Great day!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

the course is beautiful. The course was in amazing shape when me and 3 of my friends played it. The staff is wonderful. The practice green is huge and allows for many different shot types. There is a large driving range there too. I got a email for a discount so the price was very affordable.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

he Atlantic Country Club Golf Course has been described as a hidden gem and fulfilled that description.

The course is challenging enough to make you play smart without being so hard that you wonder why you play. Straight drives are rewarded while long and high, but to the left or right are seldom the best way to go. The rough was deep and getting back to the short grass was usually the best path. Long putts could be a challenge if you were on the wrong side the green from the pin.

Not many water carries, but two required making a difficult risk reward decision.

And many water containers around the course allowing you stay hydrated, and the water was refilled so afternoon players are not left high and dry. A beverage cart would have been nice, but that is more fun that Massachusetts will allow.

With a friendly staff the Atlantic CC provided a good day of golf without breaking the bank.

3  Thank Bookie B