“Glad we tried it”

Anna's Harborside Grille
Ranked #10 of 204 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Bar
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Glad we tried it”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Looking for a place to eat after our whale watch and we stopped in here. What a pleasant surprise. We had the Aegean Fries as an appetizer. My Wife had the stuffed grape leaves and I had the Souvlaki Dinner. All of our dishes were excellent. The staff is very pleasant and attentive. The management and owners were seen on several occasions visiting tables to make sure everyone was happy with their dishes. My only complaint was the baklava was a little on the dry side. But all in all I would recommend this place.

• Greek first
Toronto, Canada
“Good food, average service”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Seated fast near lunch time. Server was polite and a fast worker. Inside the restaurant was a little warmer than we would have preferred but overall the atmosphere was nice. Our food took about 10-15 minutes to be made fresh - the eggplant panini was still steaming 15 minutes later. The food was excellent and the homemade potato chips were awesome. We would definitely recommend Anna's.

• Visited July 2014
“Loved this restaurant”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Chose this restaurant based on other Trip Advisor reviews. This was a great find in downtown Plymouth. The service and food were both excellent. Our table thoroughly enjoyed the pizza, swordfish, haddock with lobster, stuffed peppers and chicken parm. As you can see a great variety of items. One of the best items …. the Aegean French Fries (appetizer) - they were totally delicious and very memorable.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Nice Addition to Plymouth Dining”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I recently had dinner at Anna's Harborside Grille. The service was good, not too slow, but didn't feel at all like we were rushed. I had Chicken Santorini, my wife had Moussaka. Both were delicious and plentiful! We both took some home for the next day's lunch.

The only thing I could possibly complain about is that they serve draft beer in plastic cups, but I can live with it.

Buckley
“Good Food”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We visited this restaurant three times. The Food was served hot and was nicely served. We had a variety of different Entrees and was not disappointed. Well worth a visit.

Visited June 2014