“Nothing like a Papa Gino's Pizza”
Review of Papa Gino's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Gino's
Ranked #127 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Our first stop after arriving from Florida was for a Papa Gino's Pizza, their Large Pizza is Large and they are not greasy. They always come out perfectly cooked and I find just a plain cheese pizza is all I need. The restaurant is clean and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

A little complicated to order online (for and English novice) our pizza arrived promptly, still hot and crisp. The base was as good as I have ever had (rustic well done) and the toppings tasty and about the right amount of each ingredient. Great!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We picked this place because we wanted a quick sit down meal. The food was good, hot tasty and quickly served but the seating area was a little low rank. So the message is, use it soley as a take away and you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had the spinach and feta pizza (summer special) and enjoyed it. The thin crust was a nice changed from the typical Pizza Hut/Dominoes thicker crusts and the toppings tasted fresher and seemed to be better quality as well. I only eat pizza only a couple of times a year because I don't like it (yes I know, strange) but I actually found this pizza rather good for a pizza chain.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

My family and I were leaving a day trip to Manomet and all the places in Plymouth were packed with tour buses, except Papa Gino's. We ordered a large pizza and 4 drinks for about $30! Our order took close to 35 minutes to be ready and when we opened the box it was nothing but a thin, drippy mess. Very disappointed but we were starving. I will not eat at Papa Gino's again.