“Worst corned beef hash ever”

The Blueberry Muffin
Ranked #14 of 203 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Worst corned beef hash ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

The home made corned beef hash is bland and mushy, don't order it! Coffee was bitter. Service was good.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank TrishaW1014756

“One of the best breakfast places in Plymouth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Blueberry muffin many times. Can be crowed at times but the food is worth the wait. Today I tried the pumpkin pancakes and I was amazed!! My son had blueberry Micky mouse pancake and my husband had an omlet. Our waitress was so nice even brought me a wet napkin for me to clean up my son bc I had forgotten the baby wipes in the car. Love this place!! Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Wow, this was a great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended to us and we are so grateful. My husband's omelette was picture and flavor perfect (minor issue, toast a little soggy) and substantial in size for the price. My French toast was yummy and for under $8 for 4 pieces of bread and 4 slices of flat out perfect bacon, wow! Suggest getting here early as even on a Monday morning there was a wait after 9:00 am. It's a keeper.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ShelbyOH
Saint James City, Florida
“Scrumptious looking, lacks flavor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This visit was solo, very early on Sunday to pick up donuts and pastries for the family. All the baked goods looked fabulous, so good in fact, I was compelled to over buy. The flavors and tastes however left all of us a bit disappointed. Please don't get me wrong ...... I have trouble complaining about ANY donut, especially on a peaceful Sunday morning with loved ones. These donuts etc. certainly satisfy basic needs but lack the extra flavor and textures that fresh made baked goods should have.
The most telling comment from family, "these look better than they taste". Better luck .... (?) next time.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank FrankJ50
Massachusetts
“UH OH!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Recommended this spot to a relative. He and a friend went yesterday for breakfast. He reported that they both had omelets that were cold in the center and swimming in grease. Not only that, but they complained of a rude waitress. I am very surprised at this report. My relative wrote a note on receipt that it was the worst breakfast he had ever had. How can this be? Loved this place.

Visited July 2013