“Awesome breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Homosassa, Florida
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

we always go to the Blueberry Muffin for breakfast when in Massachusetts but be prepared to wait. Sometimes the line can be out the door, but believe me it is worth your wait. It is so quaint inside and the blueberry pancakes are overflowing the plate. I was not impressed with the homemade corned beef hash as it was more like a puree consistence and undercooked. I recommend the blueberry pancakes and you get a lot more than you pay for.

Visited March 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“Breakfast and Bakery Find”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Cedarville section of Plymouth...nice area. Seated quickly...great service...great food. After eating we went to the bakery counter and took some awesome stuff to go. Chocolate glazed donut about the size of a wheelbarrow tire. Definitely a keeper...

• Visited October 2013
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Worst corned beef hash ever”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The home made corned beef hash is bland and mushy, don't order it! Coffee was bitter. Service was good.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank TrishaW1014756
“One of the best breakfast places in Plymouth!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Blueberry muffin many times. Can be crowed at times but the food is worth the wait. Today I tried the pumpkin pancakes and I was amazed!! My son had blueberry Micky mouse pancake and my husband had an omlet. Our waitress was so nice even brought me a wet napkin for me to clean up my son bc I had forgotten the baby wipes in the car. Love this place!! Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Wow, this was a great breakfast!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended to us and we are so grateful. My husband's omelette was picture and flavor perfect (minor issue, toast a little soggy) and substantial in size for the price. My French toast was yummy and for under $8 for 4 pieces of bread and 4 slices of flat out perfect bacon, wow! Suggest getting here early as even on a Monday morning there was a wait after 9:00 am. It's a keeper.

• Visited August 2013