“Closed”

Cuisines: American
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Closed”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Don't bother trying to find this place. They had a fire and are permenatly closed. Closed. Closed. Closed. Closed. Closed.

Visited January 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“don't bother going”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

They say they offer two for one pizza Monday through Thursday. They advertise in Travelhost Mag and then you get there on a Thursday night and the owner said "we changed our policy and offer that on Monday and Tuesday." We stayed because my husband was hungry. Well, we changed our policy too and won't be only back there! To many other great places to eat in the area.

Visited July 2013
ENGLEWOOD
“BOGO Pizza”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I don't know why this restaurant gives you the 2nd pizza for free, but I wasn't complaining. We took our two grandkids, because we really didn't know where to go for dinner, and this restaurant got pretty good reviews. I'd say the pizza was pretty good, my wife loved the Lobster Clam Scampi.

But it was more a bar/tavern than I hoped. The facility is smallish and about 45% bar, 55% tables. They have Irish music on weekends, but we were there on a Monday, so it was quiet. Lots of TV's as you might imagine, and they specialize in Italian food--so I was surprised they were out of meatballs. But, such is life in a tourist town--America's Home Town--in July.

This is one of those places that will appeal to many folks, but for me not so much.

Visited July 2013
massachusetts
“Good Local Spot”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had the pleasure of dropping in this week to try out the 2 for 1 pizza deal at Salty Bones. The pizza was delicious and the place nicely set up. The menu had several enticing items, nothing over $18. We sat at the bar and received excellent, friendly service from Tracy. Several interesting beers on tap as well. We will certainly be back to try some of the other items-although it will be hard to pass up the pizza, which was the best we've had in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Super Delicious!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Lobster Roll was epic!!!
Pizzas and nice and crispy and not greasy! 2 for 1 pizza is way better than others in the area.
Service was great very nice atmos!

I plan on so going a lot more! I hope its around for a while!

• Visited June 2013