No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Grille
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My husband ordered his favorite item there today - the steak bomb. It was, as always, rich and tasty, with a good balance of salami, mushrooms and peppers. This is not the plastic, sanitized steak and cheese you see too often these days, made with saw-dusty, dry beef. This packed sandwich drips and oozes with flavor, as it should. If you want healthy, go to Subway.

Speaking of healthy, I ordered the Bi Bim Bap, which had perfectly cooked sticky rice, a rainbow array of seasoned cooked vegetables, grilled bulgogi beef, and a killer gojuchang chili dressing. Now I'm not Korean, but I've had Bi Bim Bap all over the world. I also come from a family of restaurateurs and hoteliers. So I know the dish, and I know food standards. This Bi Bim Bap was one of the best I've had. It was skillfully and meticulously prepared, and not only did it look impressive, the flavors were uncompromising and spot-on. I polished it all off, with pleasure, along with the side servings of excellent kim chi, greens and miso soup. I also recently ordered their beef bulgogi, which was delicious (and kid-friendly), and generous in portion.

My children have in the past ordered their pizza and pasta - both were well-seasoned, and definitely above average. My teenage son used to rave about their double quarter pound cheeseburgers, but it's been a couple of years since he's had one. Overall, everything we've tried has been far better than at the other pizza/sub shops in Plymouth. Now that they've added a new Korean menu (well-played owners), and improved the dining area, Buffalo Grille is more than an above-average take-out joint.

Is the food here flawless? Of course not. There have been once or twice that their french fries were slightly overdone and dark, but most of the time they were very good. Is this a place for a special dining occasion? Probably not. But they are great with flavors and portions, and the service is friendly. Buffalo Grille is definitely an establishment to trust with familiar favorites, or to try new exciting ones.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We recently discovered this place just before the holidays and I had a chance to speak with the new owners. For full disclosure, this is a review of their new Japanese/Korean menu. Although I haven't tried anything off of their existing menu (pizza, subs, etc), I will be in short order. Also, I am South Korean by birth, born in Seoul, and when I tell you that this is the best homestyle Korean food you will find within a 50 mile radius of Plymouth it is because every dish I have tried instantly transported me back into the kitchen of my childhood. The tastes and flavors are the same. I also grew up working in a family restaurant and know what it takes to run one. They are doing a great job of balancing the existing menu while introducing a new one. This place is a hidden gem. You will not find authentic Korean food anywhere near as good as this place unless you are willing to drive over an hour and head up into Arlington or Cambridge.

We just ordered takeout last night as a part of the lunar new year celebration, and their traditional rice cake soup in a beef broth is exactly, and I mean exactly, as I remember my grandmother making it. Absolutely amazing. I will be going back later in the week to order a pizza as I saw one being sliced while waiting to pick up my food. Give this place a try.

2  Thank Jin C
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We recently stayed in Plymouth, MA and were looking for a place to get a quick lunch before heading out on a day of touring. This restaurant was directly across the street from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. We each ordered their grilled chicken and chef's salads. Both were very good and the price was right. We would definitely recommend Buffalo Grille if you are looking for a good, inexpensive lunch. It's your typical pizza joint in a strip mall, so if you're looking for atmosphere this is not your place. But if you're looking for decent food at a good price, then you should definitely give it a try.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I have never given a bad review and maybe it's just me but this place is no good. Very slow service with lousy attitudes, I felt like I was wasting there time. Food is not good. Stale bread and skimpy portions. I believe the pre fry there steak and cheese but I could be wrong. Bottom line is I will not waste my time going there again

1  Thank Mark K