“Good food in a noisy restaurant”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 207 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Key West, Florida
“Good food in a noisy restaurant”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary because it was highly recommended. The food was very good. I had the surf and turf and my husband had the beef tips...generous portions and the steak was prepared as ordered but was under seasoned for my taste. Our server was attentive but not particularly friendly. She didn't seem to care that it was our anniversary. We wanted to eat outside but they did not take reservations for outside but did for inside. Outside wait time was an hour and people were smoking. It was extremely noisy inside. Rock music was played so loud at the bar that people had to shout across the table to talk. I might go back for a meal but not for a special occasion.

1 Thank reddskyy

Cheshire, Connecticut
“Great service”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Romantic setting outdoors and indoors, However, I dined here with daughter and granddaughter, and we all enjoyed it.. Service superb.

Visited August 2014
Portland, Maine
“Very nice indeed. ”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Here for brunch with extended family. The food was good, everything cooked mostly properly though the steak and potatoes were both slightly overcooked, hard to avoid with warmers. The prosecco was a little on the high side--$10/glass. Service was excellent esp considering how many there were in our party. Nice garden area though the view of the harbor is obscured by a hedge. Child friendly without any if the downsides one expects from so called family restaurants. Overall happy to have gone though not esp likely to return. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to family or friends.

Boston
“Great restaurant, location and atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We recently had dinner on the outside patio at East Bay Grille. The early evening setting on the patio was just beautiful with high top white tables and adirondack high stools. The giant outdoor bar was lively and there were also lower normal patio sets. It looked as thought there was going to be entertainment that night and I was told bands do come in to play. We were surrounded by beautiful landscaping, with my favorite Hydrangias and we were overlooking Plymouth Harbor. It was just a beautiful outdoor setting. We chose the arancini and clam chowder for appetizers and they were delicious. For an entre, I chose the NY strip steak, served with truffle parmesan fries and grilled broccolini - which was cooked to perfection and the steak was tender and juicy. My husband chose the grilled salmon over brown rice and steamed broccoli, which he said was also delicious. The service was outstanding and we determined that this was our new favorite place. Although we did not dine inside, we did notice the inside was also nicely decorated. We opted not to have dessert, in lieu of a couple of cupcakes from Cupcake Charlies next door, but we are certain that the dessert would have been delicious. We can't wait to go back again!

• Visited August 2014
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Sit outside if you can.”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Been here many times and food is very good and service prompt & courteous. My favorite thing about East Bay Grill is sitting outside. So pretty and very relaxed. My one small complaint is they have let the foliage grow so high that it blocks the gorgeous view. In past years you could see the ocean as you dined. I was disappointed this time. Perhaps management will see this review and cut it back just a little. Recommended.

• Visited August 2014