“a great bartender”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The bartender named Dianne remembered us from two years ago which was impressive. The food was as good as usual but the fried clams were not as large as what we were used to however the scallops were fine as was the haddock.
I also lunched with a pal on another day and he enjoyed his fish meal.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Food was average, View was great, Service AWFUL. Overpriced. will not return,Look out for Mother's Day menu

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am a former customer. From the experience i learned first hand that the restaurant couldn't care less about its clientele . The silver wear were not clean ,greasy and food ridden. I would never go back to this place , and feel extremely bad for the new customers that have no idea the lack of cleanliness.The waitresses and employees won't take care of you due to there "I'm better than all of you" attitude! Few times I have been there the wait staff weren't polite, rushed the dining, and served food that I would not serve to my pets. One experience ,I had a waitress under the influence. sure, the view is great but this place is not worth a look back. The owner sits in his little office and spies on everyone.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We were seated at a table that had a remarkable view of the ocean. The waitress came over to take our drink order and we ordered a bottle of wine. I'm not if she was in a bad mood, but her demeanor was less than pleasant. She never told us the specials and was rushing us to order. The restaurant was not busy, so we were confused about this behavior. We ordered two appetizers; oysters and clam chowder. The oysters were chewing and not tasty. However the chowder was delicious. For the entrees we ordered the fried scallops and clams. The food tasted too the equivalent of a frozen dinner! Would not return to this restaurant again!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is our third visit to this restaurant and it never fails to please even on a busy Father's day. The clam chowder is by far the best we've had anywhere and all 4 of us are lifelong New Englanders so have eaten more than our fair share of chowder. Seafood dishes were all scrumptious, well prepared and seasoned perfectly. Staff without exception were pleasant and attentive. We'll definitely be back.