“NOT A PAR 3 JOKE”

Southers Marsh Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Southers Marsh Golf Club is an 18-hole, public, executive-style golf course that plays like a championship layout. It was rated the #1 Value of all public golf courses in New England by the 2009 New England Golfguide.
Plymouth, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“NOT A PAR 3 JOKE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

this course is legit; a true challenge. built on and around an operating cranberry bog gives you a unique golfing experience. I play several times a year and love it

Visited September 2012

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very neat golf course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

The scenery here is great. You tee off over cranberry bogs which is a pain if your ball lands in them because you are not allowed to retrieve it but at the same time its really nice to look at.

Visited April 2011
Americus, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not a Golfer, but I love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2008

First a disclaimer: We are getting married at Southers Marsh, I am not a Golfer...so I have came not rate the location for that. What I have seen, though, has been great! It is a small, public golf course that is well kept. They also have a driving range.
In terms of weddings: I'm getting married in April and booking my wedding here was the best thing I could have done. They have contacted me more then once to double check stuff...which is so important to me because (like most brides) I've been very busy. I have never felt rushed or pressured. The location is beautiful, set on an old cranberry bog. They also do a special thing where they will take you out on a golf cart to nice spot for pictures (and a drink before the wedding stares). The staff is wonderful, they make you feel like part of a family. The only draw back is that it is 15 minutes from the center of town/hotels, but after comparing prices with other place, we could have rented a shuttle for everyone and saved some money! I highly recommend this place.

1 Thank lollydolly1978