I've stayed here with friends and family several times over the last 5-6 years. The good things about this park:
- good swimming
- good fishing
- good size camp sites
- decent bathrooms and showers
- good location, pretty close to boston/south shore area
Things that aren't great:
- shade is literally non-existent. So in July, you better stay in the lake
- the beach that was close to our site (area B) was really packed. At one point, it was actually hard to find a space for the 7-8 of us to sit.
- you better bring all your food. There is a small convenience store close by that has essentials, but it's pretty pricey (which is expected)
So overall we like the park, the biggest issue is there was no shade, and the heat really got to us.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.