“A great time!”

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 16 June 2012

A little perturbed to find hotel on a retail park, but the friendly staff dispelled our reservations. We had a great week using it as a base for our touring around the area. Rooms clean and comfortable although ours had a bit too much light coming thru the window at night from street lights but we slept OK, breakfast perfectly adequate and there we some good restaurants within walking distance a a car hop into Plymouth itself. The staff were lovely.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel, and i can say for sure that if im in the area, this is the ONLY hotel i will stay at. The location was very convenient, near a shopping strip with some restaurants nearby ( 99, Friendlys, sushi).

The room was great, your normal king size bedroom, the bed was adjustable to your level of firmness. The hotel was very well kept, very clean, friendly staff. My room was already checked in for me, and my room keys already ready. I have had soo many hotel stays, and i think the was the fastest check-in ever. I walked up, she asked for my ID, handed me my mini folder which had my 2 rooms keys, breakfast coupons, voucher for free water.. Plain and simple.

The fitness room was a tad on the smaller side, it had an elliptical machine, and two treadmills, and an all-in-one stationary weight machine. It was decent, i have seen better gyms, but i only did cardio, so it was fine for me.

the breakfast was great, for a hilton Gardenn INN, i wasnt expecting an Omelette station ( like you expect from an Ebmassy Suites). so this was a real suprise, and a good one

My only negative comment was house keeping. They failed to dump the coffee pack i had used in the coffee machine. I mena they say the empty coffee bag , empty creamer cups, so they knew i made coffee, but they didnt clean the coffee machine. Which if you let the moist coffee pack just sit in the coffee tray for a day, it gets pretty gross. So the second day of my stay i wasnt able to make coffee in my room.

Oh i just remembered, the rooms also have a refrigerator.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Thanks for the awesome review and I am glad we are the only hotel you will stay with on your next visit to Plymouth. I will pass on the great comments to my staff, especially my Kitchen Manager who has really made the breakfast experience a great one for our guests! We do have great comfy beds as you noted and we now have our new business center with large all in one screens. They are quick and easy to use. For those who need to print boarding passes-it is quick and easy with the new airline icon that takes you directly to the list of airlines and with one click you are at the one of your choice to check in. So we are excited you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.Summer season is upon us and there is plenty to do in Plymouth!!

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, MA

Reviewed 10 May 2012

My husband and I stay here for sveral days. Nice location right off the freeway, close to the the historical locations, the harbor and nice restaurants. If you're new to the area the visitors info center is on the same exit and worth the stop. This hotel is nice and clean, the staff were very helpful with all our needs. I highly recommend thus hotel.
While in Plymouth don't miss the Forefathers Monument it was amazing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Terrie3566
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Thank you for your great comments about the Hilton Garden Inn and I am happy you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the tip on the monument- I will have to check it out myself. On your next visit ask the front desk about the great restaurants in town-there are many. I hope on your next visit to Plymouth that the Hilton Garden Inn will again be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel every May, since it opened approximately 5 years ago. I normally rent 6 rooms for 2 nights. I stay here because it is close to Marshfield, where I go out on a chartered fishing trip with my buddies. The hotel is convenient to the harbor, very good restaurants, and of course the activities in Plymouth. The staff is very accommodating and they go out of their way to make 12 fishermen happy. The only negative is the prices at the bar. They are way too high, and it would serve the hotel better if they lowered the prices to attract more guests.

• Stayed: May 2012
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Thank you for your returning each year-we enjoy having your group here! Thanks for the great comments about the staff and I will pass on to my team!! We look forward to seeing you again next year or sooner if you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

This is a brand new property it seems, with very nice rooms and everything seems tip top. Free wi-fi, refrigerator in room, etc. Conveniently located by the highway, but well outside the scenic areas of Plymouth. If you are looking for quaint Plymouth, in walking distance to shops and restaurants, this isn't it. It's in a mall with a Home Depot. It is however in great shape.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lifesaver1

Thank you for the great review and compliment! The Hilton Garden Inn has been open for 6 years. We take pride in our property by keeping it fresh and updated. We get many compliments about the facility looking new. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2012 via mobile

Overall excellent experience. Staff is always friendly. This stay will make the third time I've stayed and I've enjoyed every time. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank wats4464
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Thank you for being a regular at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth and the great review! I will share your comments with my team! Next time you stay please let me know I would love to meet you and your family and welcome you back again. I look forward to your next visit with us-come back soon.

GM

Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

Nicely redecorated hotel. Desk staff were friendly enough. Proximity to downtown Plymouth is an easy 5-10 min drive. Wifi was fast, free and easy to sign in to on all of our apple devices. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was on the large side. Only downside of stay was the pool area which they let non-hotel customers use for an $8 daily fee, was packed all hours of the day- so we skipped our usual hotel swim. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thank you for the great review and that you found my team to be friendly. Our location is very convenient as you stated to downtown as well as close to the interstate. There are great restaurants in town and the season has begun with many things to do in the area. If you didn't get a chance to check out Plimouth Plantation or a Whale Watch-make sure to do that on your next visit. I apologize if the local kids took over the pool area. We work with locals on swimming lessons for their toddlers and sometimes it does get a bit crazy.
Again, thank you for the great review and we hope the Hilton Garden Inn will be your hotel of choice on your next trip to Plymouth.

Kelly Lajoie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills
5 mi away
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!