“Clean, Quiet, Comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The hotel looks great and the rooms are very clean, quiet and comfortable. There was nothing I could ask for that wasn't already provided. I did not use any of the facilities but they looked to be in top notch shape. Good restaurants are in walking distance and great seafood is only minutes away.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, Ma! So glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton Garden Inn hospitality and that you enjoyed the restaurants in the area. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Plymouth, Ma.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This is a great location. Close to shopping, downtown Plymouth and the Cape. Surprisingly quiet for its location. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again. We only stayed one night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great Location. Newer hotel. Very nice inside. The room was very comfortable and clean and smelled nice.

Hospitality was great. Gym had a weight machine which is nice.

The breakfast in the morning seemed a little pricey for what it was, so I did not try it. That was really the only constructive criticism.

Great place overall, highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to look like it is new, but we are really 7 1/2 years old and take in pride in our appearance!!. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, MA in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I recently stayed in this Hilton Garden Inn. Hotel was very clean and my room was very quiet. The free Wifi worked great and I had no problems while staying in this hotel. The exercise equipment was in good condition and worked well. The only down side is I did not like the adjustable bed. I am sure this is a personal preference but for me, I did not sleep well. Overall this was a good value for me to stay on business in Plymouth, MA.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, Ma! So glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton Garden Inn hospitality. On your next visit request a room with the perfect sleeper mattress, I know you will be very comfortable. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

This stay went off without a hitch and was one of the better domestic business stays I've ever had. The hotel was easily accessible from the highway, but it was never noisy. The fireplace in the lobby was a nice touch and was inviting when my fingers were cold from being outside. The rooms were always clean, and they were furnished nicely, including a big, good-looking TV. The staff were courteous, and I will not hesitate to return here if I come back to the Cape area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the fireplace warm and inviting on a cold winter day and the staff to be very friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth in the not too distant future. Come visit in the summer it is beautiful!!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

This hotel was one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were very comfortable. The mattress was adjustable and easy to use. The hotel had a nice indoor pool and very nice work out room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. We look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Went on vacation with family and stayed in two side by side rooms. Staff were very friendly and attentive during both check-in and check-out. Nice breakfast in the hotel and convenient restaurants within walking distance for other meals. Rooms were dated but clean. Overall, it was a great value.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for taking the time for the great review I have shared with my team!! We hope to see you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, Ma!!

Kelly Lajoie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!