“small but friendly”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: View, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Known for our fabulous food, and views. A taste for everyone.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

2 adults 2 toddlers and it was $56 (w tip) to eat breakfast here; they ran out of highchairs; we had our travel one w us, but the people next to us held their baby on their lap. not fun. food was usual breakfast food nothing bad about it but seemed really high priced. Scenic views from table-overlooking Plymouth Bay

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We arrived in Boston the previous day from the UK, next morning we headed for Cape Cod and stopped off here for our first experience of an American breakfast and we weren't disappointed! Gave the pleasant young lady our order and not long afterwards, it turned up. What a spread on each plate, hot, good quality and most enjoyable. We took our time to demolish the platefuls and had to go for a walk before getting back into the car! Not easily forgotten and set us up nicely for a great holiday. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jaytee41
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Fresh fish and chips, reasonably priced, and quick and friendly service.

Now I have to fill up this review to 100 characters. That should do it!

1  Thank Ben F
Reviewed 29 July 2013

staff was mostly friendly but it took three glasses sent back before my son's Sprite was schmootz-free. The only thing in Plymouth with more floaties in it was the Atlantic Ocean actoss the street. One of the place settings was dirty, and not 'spotty from the dish washer' - they were greasy dirty. The chowder was good but eeriely hot, like it came out of a volcano. My salad was merely meh.

Jillian D, Owner at Carmen's Cafe Nicole, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Things like this happen sometimes, but all in all we have a very clean restaurant :)

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The first time I tried to eat breakfast here they refused to let me sit alone in a booth, and directed me to the little counter near the door. There wasn't anybody else in the place. So, I LEFT! But I've read so many good reviews I decided to try it for lunch another day. I had the fish and chips. A little pricey, but it was good. Not great. Nice clean place with a nice view, and a nice utside seating area. I MAY go back.

1  Thank Cliff R