“20th Anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Known for our fabulous food, and views. A taste for everyone.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Food a 5, service a 5, all else, a 4. Restaurant is upstairs with a view of Plymouth bay & the MayflowerII. Interior is older & not well kept, carpet was dirty. Both my wife & I's silverware were dirty as well as lipstick stains on the water glass,s. that's the bad. Our service was awesome, friendly, helpful not only on our order but with suggestions on places to see & visit on our 8 days in New England. We had the special which was a 1 1/4 lb lobster stuffed with scallops & shrimp, surrounded by mussels & clams. All cooked in butter & white wine on linguini. Extremely decadent. Price was moderate at $100 including a bowl of chowder & a bottle of wine. That may seem like a lot but had we ordered it in our home state of CA it would have been over $250. I suggest the owner spend some money on the building & support staff & system & he will have a 5 star restaurant.

1  Thank Joevash

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Although it was full, the service was excellent and waitstaff efficient. The food even better everything was fresh and delicious. My boyfriend and I very much enjoyed the clam chowder and their famous pilgrim wrap and super fresh light fish and chips I highly recommend this superb cafe with a gorgeous view.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

So I went to this restaurant today because it looked cute and simple. But once we got inside there was only one server and she kept forgetting everything! My friend and I asked for ranch and they were out of it so I got honey mustard instead and she charged us without telling us! I also never got my drink until I had to ask twice and she forgot my sauce too. Then we asked for our desert which came with our meals and she said they were out but she didn't give us anything to replace it. So we paid for nothing. THEN, we asked her to split our check and she told us no but told the next table over that they could. She also charged us a $12 tip which she did not deserve at all. She also looked very unprofessional wearing sweatpants and a t shirt. So when we got up to leave we went out the wrong door and she yelled at us even though there were no signs saying not to go that way. So overall the service was terrible and none of us will be going back.

2  Thank Jannaaaaa
Reviewed 25 September 2013

When i was in Plymouth for the day on my recent bus trip to Boston, I walked into this restaurant for lunch & wasn't disappointed! I had the BLT Sandwich which was nicely presented along with a basket of fries. Our server was very pleasant & friendly & kept checking back to make sure we had everything we needed! Great little cafe!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

2 adults 2 toddlers and it was $56 (w tip) to eat breakfast here; they ran out of highchairs; we had our travel one w us, but the people next to us held their baby on their lap. not fun. food was usual breakfast food nothing bad about it but seemed really high priced. Scenic views from table-overlooking Plymouth Bay