“Filling healthy breakfast”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Known for our fabulous food, and views. A taste for everyone.
Constantia, New York
“Filling healthy breakfast”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My husband chose this spot. It is right across from the harbor, so the view is great! I ordered the kick starter wrap and it was healthy, good tasting, and filling. It came with delicious fruit too! My husband got something like a breakfast burrito. He liked it. The coffee was good and the mugs were cute. The service was friendly and the vibe was comfy. We would probably return here again for lunch or dinner.

Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Very Quaint & Local Menu”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Took a Saturday trip to the Plymouth waterfront and found this nice little Breakfast / Lunch Café. I was looking for local catch fried fish and was not disappointed. Two very large pieces that were nicely cooked and very lite and fluffy. Great fries and onion rings. The onion rings were so good that I ordered an additional side. The person with me had a traditional BLT sandwich and thought is was the best one in years.
In summary, this is not the nicest venue as far as decor, but they have a great location and excellent local comfort food. If you are out for a day trip, I would give them a try.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ken L
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“I can't believe the Breakfast and Lunch Menu. It's hard to decide”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

What our Party of 6 wanted was one of everything!! Especially when we found out that the Owner is the daughter of Carmen's 1978 Abington "Wanna Taco" and was the first Mexican Restaurant in the New England.Carmen,his daughters & family came from California.Their Mexican Food was considered the Best! We went back for Lunch after we realized the Name was the Families Established Beginning as a Taco Hut LOL. The name changed to Carmen's Mexican and eventually Carmen's café Nicole when Carmen retired. I wish everyone could experience this Restaurant where The View is Waterfront from the Patio and the Inside Windows. I recently found out Nicole has been featured in many awards from the Plymouth area because of her Charitable work throughout the Community. She is also a sole owner under 45 years of age. Can't believe she has been Under Issac's for 14 years.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank janetd68
Massachusetts
“Not very welcoming”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stopped by one afternoon in August for lunch. There were eight in our party and there were plenty of empty tables available but it seemed that the fact that we had four children in our party was a problem for them. They told us it would be about a 45 minute wait even though like a mentioned before there were empty tables available. Turns out they knew the people behind us in line, regulars I guess and they were more concerned with seating them over us. They didn't want to be bothered with us so we left. Nice costumer service. Their loss.

Visited August 2013
Jillian D, Owner at Carmen's Cafe Nicole, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
You know we try very hard to give our customers complete satisfaction. There has never been a wait of 45 minutes and we certainly don't preference our locals as everyone would be welcome and equal. If you were at this restaurant and had an issue I truly wish you would have asked for me as we are very accommodating especially for children. Maybe you can come back and try it again!
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Breakfast is my new favorite”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Best breakfast I've had in a whole, I never really liked eggs Benedict until the server told me I had to try! Coming back for that again deff, saw they only serve bfast til 11-1130 but I'll be back in the spring to try their lunch which I asked the locket server to take a look at and it all looks great, lovely view of the waterfront and the people dining all seem to enjoy the place, deff recommend getting here before 10 o'clock because they have so many people already waiting deff go for a visit if your a breakfast person and if not then go after march 1st to try there unique lunch menu! Ask for aria she was great and helped explain the menu very well!

• Visited February 2014