Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$222
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$160
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$156
BestWestern.com
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$155
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
ComfortInn
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$275
US$251
US$122
Atlantic Motel(East Wareham)
US$111
US$105
  • Pool
All reviewstaco bellroom was cleanking suiterestaurants and shoppingpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areahotel is locatedvery nice hoteleasy accesswaffleswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffplenty of parkinga great staywould highly recommend this hotelcape cod
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Never stayed here before but will be sure to stay again! Staff is friendly & helpful, hotel room was clean & comfortable, breakfast was delicious! Only stayed 1 night for my son's basketball tournament; wish we could've stayed longer. Conveniently located near a variety of restaurants. Check in/out was quick & easy. Shower was perfect! Nice and hot with great water pressure. Hotel has complimentary toiletries (Neutrogena!) if you've forgotten anything, plus snacks and drinks available for purchase in the lobby. There is a nearby Walmart though, if the hotel doesn't have what you're looking for. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available in lobby (I believe at all hours.) Great selection at breakfast: eggs, make your own belgian waffles, several cereals, bagels, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and more! All free! The only complaint I can think of, is that the smoke detector (?) blinks very brightly, which I didn't notice until all the lights were off. Then it's all I noticed. I recommend a sleep mask! Other than that, I cannot say enough good things about this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear 407Chris_T, Thank you for sharing your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Plymouth, MA. We also wished you could have stayed longer to enjoy the location, breakfast and other amenities. The one comment I have about the smoke detectors is that the lights blink to show they are working but I do apologize if they were an inconvenience for you. Thanks again for being our guest and please come back to town when you can stay longer.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel was clean, the staff was great! The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. I have never stayed at a Hampton Inn, but this is my new choice for hotels. The breakfast was great. I actually slept the entire night through on the comfortable bed. The hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants also. I will be back!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Danielle G, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about the Hampton Inn and Suites Plymouth, MA. What a pleasure to know that Hampton is your new choice for a hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and that you found the beds to be that comfortable! Thanks and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed here with 130 band students and the hotel was more than accommodating! The hotel is updated with very nice rooms. Excellent breakfast spread. Nice lobby area.There are also a variety of restaurants very close by, as well as a shopping center. It's about 40 miles south of Boston, but an easy trip into the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear dcwhit, Thank you for taking the time to review us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Plymouth, MA. We enjoyed having your students stay with us. I am glad that our location in Plymouth worked for you as well as the access to Boston. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly look forward to a return visit in the future!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Go ANYWHERE else. The hotel was abandoned by management when we stayed. There was a large block of rooms sold to a travel basketball team and no one made mention so when we arrived the animals were controlling the zoo. Running/banging/screeching up and down the halls. The pool area was unapproachable...too many people and chicken fights were in progress. It was so below par ... we checked out and went home!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank Robin T
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Robin T, I am sorry you felt the way that you did regarding your recent reservation at our hotel. We were sold out and yes many of our guests were in town for a basketball tournament but certainly to call the kids animals is a bit unfair. We all know kids have lots of energy and tend to get rambunctious when traveling. We do have a quiet hour, which is enforced with security, from 10pm on. While our General Manager was not on property during the short time you were at the hotel, it was not abandoned. We always have a Manager on Duty who is available and though our GM was called away for a medical emergency with her son, she was reachable as needed. Our desk clerk who helped you find other accommodations was under the impression, at the time, that she had helped you to your satisfaction. I can certainly understand that you were looking for a quiet retreat and that our hotel on this particular weekend was not the best experience for you. We did help you find other accommodations, canceled your reservation with no fees and paid the difference for the hotel you did end up staying at.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed one night at the hotel. The location was near lots of shopping and restaurants. Staff was very friendly, my room clean and the breakfast satisfying. I would stay at this location again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Cheryl P, Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn and Suites Plymouth, MA. "Great Stay-Friendly Staff" can't ask for better words than that! We appreciate your choosing our hotel and I thank you again!