“Super Disappointing!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Boston, MA
“Super Disappointing!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few times over the past couple years - but today was terrible & will not take the chance of returning! Terrible service, took a long time to have a waitress help us then she forgot our app. Then it took over an hour for the entree to arrive. Fish tacos were horrible - tortillas weren't even warmed. It was like a scene out of kitchen nightmares. We were commiserating with the tables around us who also took a long time to get their food. Super disappointing!!! Will not return anytime soon...too many good options on Plymouth harbor to tolerate such a horrible experience!

2 Thank foodma12345

Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Overall Restaurant”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I'm never going back, second attempt and it was terrible. This young red head was seating people and told us their was an hour wait for outside Memorial Day, and we could sit inside there happened to be a table for two inside. It was horrible kids screaming, food taking forever and guess what I watched her seat four tables outside as soon as they walked in. WHAT THE!!!! To bad I live locally and will continue to frequent the East Bay Grille and the Water Front!!

Visited May 2014
Schenectady, New York
“Such a good time with good food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were recommended to go here by the butterfly house lady and we thought we would check it out. We had such a great time!! The atmosphere was chill, the food was so good and the location was perfect. I had the crispy crab burger and it was so amazing my mouth still waters when I think of it! We will for sure come back some time!

• Visited May 2014
Arlington, Texas
“Sounds Out of Place But...”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

A Caribbean grill in Plymouth. Mass sounds odd but heck I'm from Texas so what do I know. Service was great, staff was friendly and helpful. The cornbread they bring out to all tables was fantastic ( sweet). The lobster and crab creole was very tasty. My wife and I each had different " burgers" and both enjoyed ( me black bean her crab). Prices are ok. We ate at lunch time and the bill was $65 with tip but that includes one cocktail and the creole appetizer. This is a must try in Plymouth!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Caribbean food with good service”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The service was very good and the portions were not too big. We have the crab bisque and the Clam Chowder. I found my Chowder a bit bland and the potatoes might have benefitted from a few more minutes cooking. My Arancini of guava pork and Swiss cheese were very nice although not so keen on the banana jam but that's personal preference. The sword fish my husband has was very nice and came with pineapple jam which he liked. If you like Caribbean food you'd love this place.

• Visited April 2014