“Friendly and Adorable!”

Ranked #6 of 18 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Friendly and Adorable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

My friend and I spent just one night here, but wanted to stay longer! The owner was super friendly and the room was comfortable. Breakfast was much more than I could eat, and tasty! The house itself was also very cool, having much of the history preserved. Would definitely come back!

Room Tip: White swan room was lovely!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank AmySamar
Whiteswan_10, Owner at A White Swan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Thanks guys!!!!Come back and stay longer..

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
North Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed here on my 55th Birthday and were royally treated by Christine. We had a fine room which provided an excellent and very comfortable night's stay. Quirky, old fashioned house is a complete antitheses to the modernity of the usual hotels one tends to end up in. A short walk from a beautiful and popular beach. A pleasant evening of drinks in the garden before tiredness drove us to bed. Breakfast was excellent with some delightful treats. Really great place to be spoilt. A class act.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GWYN33
I look forward to treating you two again..same time next year???
Lynn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I have made it a custom to come down to the White Swan at least once a year. Christine is a breathe of fresh air. She is a great Hostess, and makes the best breakfast my wife & I have ever made. This last time, which was a few weeks ago, Christine couldn't be there, but her sister Sandy was there to watch over the Inn. She did a fantastic job in her sister's place. We probably stayed in every room in the Inn, we pretty much don't have a favorite since all the rooms are beautiful and comfortable for any amount of time you stay there. We would recommend the White Swan to anyone that wants the comforts of home.

Room Tip: Almost every room is a good room, hard to choose from.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dan_Meena
HI,,I am just now having the extra time to answer some reviews..I hope to see you next year..I 'll be here! Thanks for your review!
Monrovia, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at A White Swan. Christine was so welcoming. It was like coming home to visit grandma's house. If I could I would rate this a 10.
The bed is huge, with enough room for my tall husband and myself without either one of us disturbing the other. The quilts on top felt so cozy during cold December nights.
Despite a kitchen remodel and our dietary restrictions Christine made us wonderful breakfasts.
Christine was even obliging when I asked if we could serve tea and refreshments to my brother in law in the parlor. She even allowed us to use her tea cups, spoons, napkins, oh, you get the idea. It allowed us some special time with him in front of a nice warm fire.
What really gives this b&b its heart is Christine. She is a lovely hostess. She spends time to talk, yet isn't on top of you. She gives it a homey feeling, like you are visiting one's home.
I out "fitness center" because I accidentally checked it and could not uncheck the box. But, if one considers you are just a short walk to the beach, then I guess you could say the fitness center is excellent.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Anna Marie H
I appreciate you letting future guests know that I really do want to make everyone feel at home.
The important times in life are those when we take the time to realize how great life can be even if it's just a smile or kind word, it can have a lasting effect!
Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

We stayed at the White Swan the weekend before Thanksgiving. What a wonderful experience!
This is a beautifully quaint New England B&B with all of the up-to-date amenities. Our room reminded us of growing up in New England, but was very, very comfortable. The bed was as sleep inducing as we have every experienced (and we have stayed at B&Bs all over the country.

Then there is Christine... a fantastic hostess... and also a great chef. Most B&B breakfasts that we have experienced are so huge that you can not finish. Christine's are delicious while not being too big (there are seconds if you want them).

And the White Swan is near anything that you want to see in the Plymouth area. All in all, a great experience. Stay here!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fordco
Whiteswan_10, Owner at A White Swan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Thanks for your review, I know you took the time to write it and I am appreciative!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We went for a overnight, which turned out to be wonderful. We got engaged ! Christine, the owner was great, she asked upon arrival If we had any food allergies, and what we wanted for breakfast. Room was great, very vintage and clean. Christine went out of her way to make our stay wonderful. The breakfast was very good. If you have difficulty with stairs, you will have an issue. Stores are not very far, quiet. Owner was very accommodating, welcoming sitting area. Electric fireplace that was nice. Would go back again, and have recommended it to others.
You will enjoy!

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
I would want to have something I could eat without worry, so I try to provide accordingly...although I may forget on occasion to omit placing bacon on a vegetarian's plate, I do y best to remember!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Christina created a cozy atmosphere and the breakfast was delicious. The bed was very comfortable. This was our first B&B experience and it was very positive. We had privacy but Christina was available to assist in anyway We hope to return next fall.

• Stayed November 2013
Augh gee...You are too kind!