The Pilgrim Sands is a family place. The staff treat you as family and care about your stay with them. It is close to the Cape, Boston, and has a ton of stuff to do right in Plymouth. Just the beach is enough to keep you coming back! We have the Crow's Nest suite, with two balconies, and it is heaven to sit with a drink and watch the ocean. The waves lull you to sleep at night, too. They provide coffee and goodies in the morning, and at night you can go down to hear the music provided in the Cafe. The rooms are immaculate and well tended to. Just call down and ask about a tour, etc. and they will do their utmost to accomodate your wishes. We feel as if it is our home away from home! You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth