I surprised my 2 granddaughters, ages 6 and 12, with a mini get away at the Pilgrim Sands which was a repeat visit for us. We had a first floor, ocean facing room, so I could see them from the pool area if they needed to go to the room. The 6 year old said it was like being on a boat (we had cruised Alaska's Inside Passage last August so she knows what she is talking about) and that seeing the clusters of houses (to the south and north) was like cruising past villages. The "living room" with chairs, sofas, books, games, and fireplace is the reason we like the hotel so much, It is a great place to spend time out of the room. The indoor pool is perfect for all and there is a hot tub. The continental breakfast is a basic one. Rooms are clean and the staff is great!!!! The girls said they wanted to return next summer but I said we would not return then. How about this spring I asked. There was a resounding yes to that. Also, the girls live about 15 minutes away so it is a very easy get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth