This was our second time at Pilgrim Sands. I headed here for my birthday with 6 other people. On Friday night we were close to the only people there so the manager gave us a larger room (no extra charge).
Of course, the rooms here could use an update for sure! For what they charge a night, they should easily be able to update. But that is my only "complaint". The rooms are clean. We stayed for 2 nights and on Saturday, when we left for the day, they came in and cleaned up, made beds, and restocked our towels.
The indoor pool is nice and clean. The beachfront area is our favorite. It's beautiful and there is plenty of space for hotel guests to chill and hangout. On Friday and Saturday nights there is usually live entertainment at the bar.
Pilgrim Sands is a quick drive to downtown Plymouth and right next to Plymouth Plantation.
When it's hide tide, there is no access to the beach since the water comes right up to the deck.
We already have another trip booked for mid-August :)
I would HIGHLY recommend staying here. Plus Plymouth is a beautiful area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth