Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$139
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$200
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$144
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$145
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$211
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$136
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$353
US$330
US$142
Atlantic Motel(East Wareham)
US$111
US$105
  • Pool
All reviewshigh tideocean sideoutdoor poollobster rollprivate beachplimoth plantationcontinental breakfastbagelsoff seasonhot tubclose to towncape codrooms are largedowntown plymouthnew englandloungepools
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Pilgrim Sands many times over a 30 year period. After her death I could not go there alone. Five years ago I went with my niece and this year I went with my niece and sister. We found the area and motel very relaxing. All of the staff were very polite and friendly.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms on the second floor of the South building because they face Cape Cod Bay.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

WOW!!! My family and I have been staying at Pilgrim Sands each summer for at least 25 years. The hotel is very comfortable and clean. We always feel at home there. The staff is very friendly and always accommodating. My grandson loves the indoor and outdoor pools as well as the beach which is right outside your door! There is also a very nice lounge inside the hotel where there is food available. Best lobster roll I've ever had! I would highly recommend a stay here!

Room Tip: We like to stay on the first floor in the patio rooms (115-120) because it has great access to the beach.
2  Thank Ken L
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is our first time at the Pilgrim Sands and it was wonderful. The ocean views are spectacular and can be viewed from the spacious sun deck area where there are tables and chairs as well as lounge chairs. The flowers gracing the property were gorgeous. As if the ocean wasn't enough , they have two pools. I love to do my lap swimming and the management allowed me to swim earlier than they officially open which I so much appreciated. The staff was great from check in to check out. The location is perfect for taking walks if you are a walker. I also loved that they had stairs going down to the beach and when the tide was high you walked right into the water. We had a room street side on the second floor and it was quiet and we all got a great night sleep. We will definitely stop in again!

Room Tip: Plantation side is the street side. If you want to view the ocean, the ocean side second floor was spectacular.
2  Thank Lisawoodart
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Pilgrim Sands is a great hotel. You have to understand what you are going in for before booking a room at the Sands. If you are looking for a super modern luxury hotel with all of the amenities, this isn't the place for you. If you are looking for a hotel on the beach that is clean, comfortable, and family run, this is the perfect place.

The hotel has live entertainment on the weekends, but other than that, it is pretty quiet during the week. The rooms are good sized and comfortable (even if a little out of date). Breakfast is lackluster, but kids love it since they have pastries and cereal. Everyone on the staff is very friendly, and the owner is usually always on site and willing to speak with you if you have any problems. Their cafe has good food, but pretty slow service, since everything is made to order.

We look forward to coming again.

1  Thank GregK1239
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here in June on way back from Maine. Stopped in Plymouth to visit newborn great niece. We stayed in a corner oceanfront room, this was good because it was a weekend and they had music and we wanted a more quiet time. Short drive into town and beautiful restaurants, got to see plymouth rock. Very relaxing seeing sunrise and sunset on the water. Nice place to stay, front desk people were very helpful!

Room Tip: If you want privacy and quiet, chose a second floor corner oceanfront room. If you have children might be easier on the first floor!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family