“Great location and good service”

Bradford Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 18 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We stayed in the hotel for one night. The harbor view was very beautiful. The hotel is not new but kept clean. The staff members were very friendly. They responded to our request quickly. Our kids loved the pool, very nice. We also enjoyed the continental breakfast with hot cocoa.

Room Tip: There is a greater view at the harbor side

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Iv stayed here twice, The first time was Horrible! My son couldnt sleep because the room was so dingy smelling and no fresh air was able to circulate the room unless we left the door wide open. I heard that they did renovations So I figured id give it another shot! This time my dogs would be coming :) so I was super excited. I made sure 3 times that they KNEW I was bringing my 2 dogs and they said everytimes YES your booked for a pet friendly room. We show up. the room location was great ( ground level ) but entering the room that I just paid $220.00 for I could hardly breathe! Didnt look like it was vacuumed ( pet hair everywhere ) the smell was so bad i had to breathe out of my mouth. Mildewy dingy and just honestly unhealthy to stay. I asked nicely if we could have a room change because I wouldnt of been able to sleep there. They agreed and gave me a room to check out before deciding. I checked the room which was MUCH cleaner so I took it. Besides the fact of the ac hardly working and the best being leveled out by some books its was better than the first room. A few days later I got an extra charge of $77.00 to my account and when I called to ask why hey said it was a "pet damage" charge. I told the woman my pets didnt make any damages other wise I wouldnt be calling. She told me it was for having my pets in a NO PET room. But they switched me knowing I had 2 dogs with me. They are horrible, room need to be inspected by the board of health because they are really just that bad. I will officially never stay there again. Not worth the aggravation and definitely NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

Room Tip: Book a room somewhere else.
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The website makes this hotel look very nice. It was a horrifying experience. It smelled like smoke and mold. The white and brown comforters that you see online do not exist. We had red 1970s looking thin coverlet on the bed which had burn holes in it. The shower did not maintain a temperature and went from hot to cold. The toilet would not flush. I even heard the people upstairs had a bird (dead or alive I don't know) in the sink upstairs. We asked for a new room because of the toilet/shower situation but were told none were available. They told us they were at 50% occupancy when we checked in. Very sketchy. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2013

For the amount of money you spend and the location and services you get this is a good deal. Lap of luxury? No. Clean, comfortable? Yes. A pool, couple things to eat in the morning, AC TV... We stayed 4th of July for a couple days and had a blast watching the fireworks and people. If it wasn't 4th of July there is still plenty to do but a few days is plenty. The 4th is probably their busiest time and there was a bit of stress on the staff but they p[performed admirably. Check in was a little slow but fine, the maintenance guy was phenomenal. Pulled in a dozen directions but was accommodating and courteous...even when dealing with our large beer crowd! Nice job folks, see you next year

Room Tip: spend the extra couple bucks and get the bay view. The others are over a parking lot.
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Disgusting smelly room! On the website the rooms look clean, well lit, and updated. Not the case!room smells like stale cigarettes. I had to put dryer sheets all over the place. It's dark and dingy, and did I mention $155.00 plus tax!?

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathiebakes
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This hotel has a great location, but the service and noise are terrible. The location is worth the high price of over $100 a night, but not the service. We had to ask for clean towels, a trash bag because our overflowing trash can was not cleaned. We also had to ask for a box of tissue and toilet paper. It is interesting that envelopes were left in our room for tips. The view from our room was gorgeous, but if you looked at the room it was a huge disappointment. The noise at night would wake up anyone - lots of running around and slamming of doors. The continental breakfast was one of the worst that we've ever seen. The fridge was filthy, and luckily we had some wipes with us so we could wipe down the room. We will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My husband and I booked 4 nights through the internet based on the professional photos. OMG, when we got there it was horrible. Mind you we just drove up from Jersey and got in about 10pm. First, we were given a pet room and my husband says we booked a room on the waterside. She then gave us a different room (we have no pets). We then parked in back and came upon broken glass in lot and shady characters smoking then doing a quick disappearing act. Now to the room, walked in and the smell hit us first,something used to cover up a damp and musty smell. Over the door, the ceiling was about to collapse from water. ughh, went over to the table in the room and there was old food (looked like rice) and a wrapper under the table. The bedspreads were dirty and thrown over the beds. I did not even go in the bathroom area. Very dark and dingy room. One panel window next to door to look out of. Did not stay, we left and gave someone else our business.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jerzeygurl810
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#9 of 9 in Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Bradford Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!