John Carver Inn & Spa
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$139
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$200
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$190
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$155
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$211
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$170
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
Atlantic Motel(East Wareham)
US$111
US$105
  • Pool
All reviewshearth and kettlekettle restaurantplymouth rockwater slidesfun poolthemed poolfireplace suitelife guardshot tubwithin walking distancepool areakids loved the poolhotel restaurantgrist millan older hotelnew englandmayflower ii
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We love Plymouth but have never stayed at this hotel. Found a living social deal for discounted massage, breakfast, and the room. Spa- small but wonderfully appointed with what you need. I had the most incredibly relaxing massage ever by Kimberly. The pool was perfect for the kids and there's an outdoor balcony to relax by the pool. The breakfast was good, a tad higher priced that expected ($9 for 3 pancakes) but big portions. Staff was not very engaging during our stay. I would love to see free coffee in the lobby instead of having to walk to starbucks or sit in the hotel restaurant. Weight room had a treadmill, bike, and full set of free weights which was nice. Perfect location, at the edge of town. Fantastic value through our deal and would absolutely recommend staying!

Room Tip: Using stairs is much quicker than waiting for elevator and floors are close together.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lisalou216
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Really nice place to stay. Family friendly but also has adult enjoyment too (beach plum spa is fantastic). Close to the beach and other attractions. We booked the passport to history package and really had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We got an amazing family fun package deal for booking in advance for our 2 night stay during April vacation. We got two rooms connecting. The beds were amazingly comfortable! Usually the worst part is leaving your own bed for vacation. Very supportive memory foam mattresses, fluffy feather comforters and pillows. This hotel really planned well for families on vacation. They had various activities throughout the day to break-up the day. It was perfect. Each evening at 6 they had a show scheduled to entertain the kids. We were lucky enough to see Justin's Creatures. My kids got to touch a real snake for the first time, even my 6 yr old daughter was thrilled. He put on a lively fun show. Lots of information! Had a really awesome huge snapping turtle, bearded dragons & more. The second night was Mad Science. Now my 10 yr old son didn't want to go because he said he wasn't interested in science. Well he LOVED the show! The guy was interesting and funny and made the kids laugh. Even I learned something new!
Bethany was wonderful! She did bingo each morning and the winners got a coupon for a free sundae at the Hearth n' Kettle. Their desserts were the best thing offered at the restaurant. Even homemade real whip cream. We were not pleased with the food otherwise. It was extremely heavy and lacking in memorable flavor. I got a bruchetta pizza, which should have lots of flavor but it was basically flat bread with lots of diced tomato. The grilled chicken I had them add to the pizza was good. The breakfast was much too heavy. My family did really enjoy the organic applewood bacon though. The coffee was mediocre as well, but there is a Dunkin's almost across the street. They should definitely get the organic coffee we had at their sister in, Dan'l Webster Inn in Sandwich. They had a burger that made my husband speechless and amazing omelets and coffee. Their food was top notch.
The first night we went to the pool we had a great time. They had neat lights under the water and an area by the stairs is only 3 ft deep so my daughter could try to enjoy that area. The water slide is only a enclosed tube waterslide and it went pretty fast into 4ft water, so only my oldest (13) enjoyed that. The second day it was extremely crowded to the point we did not have room to really enjoy it much and ended up doing something else. I think on vacation weeks they really might want to consider not allowing the general public to be able to pay for a day pass to the pool. The pool itself really isn't that large and it makes it less enjoyable for the people actually staying there.
Across the street is a really nice place to take a safe walk with the family. Brewster Park. It goes under tunnels so there are no streets to cross while in the park and a nice stream along the way. In less than 10 minutes we walked to the ocean and found ourselves at Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower II! We didn't even realize they were right there. That was pretty exciting to see in the sunset, when we hadn't even planned it! There is a neat little tavern across the street from the Inn, called Nosh. They had very good burgers & drinks.
Overall I would recommend it. The rooms were very comfortable. The variety of things to do was perfect, we never felt we were just sitting in our rooms wasting our vacation day away.

Room Tip: We booked two rooms with the family fun package and we got two very comfortable rooms side by side. The elevators are very slow, but it's only 3 stories up. We had a room at the front of the hotel on the top/3rd floor and we never heard any outside noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank April C
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This hotel was a beautiful hotel and you could tell it had great character for many years. The rooms were re-done nicely and beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was up to date. Nice restaurant on premise and close to everything in town.

Room Tip: Make sure you try the restaurant on site.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 19Nana61
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I recently brought my nieces to this wonderful hotel and spa. We were pleasantly greeted instantly and check-in was a breeze. Making my reservation on line for a Deluxe room, I mentioned that the kids grandfather had passed and we were in town for services. When we got up to our room we realized that they had given us a Fireplace Suite, which was such a wonderful surprise and elated the girls beyond belief. We made our way down to the amazing pool which was very clean, and had a wonderful waterslide. We had a great time, and returned to our gorgeous room to complete the evening with tasty burgers from the Hearth N Kettle ala room service. This establishment and most especially the kind staff helped make a very sad time a little easier, and made my nieces feel like rock stars for a night. I would return here time and time again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family