“It's nice when they know your name!”

Comfort Inn Plymouth
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on more than 20 occasions and have always found it to be comfortable, quiet and clean. I do like recent renovations to the food area. Thanks for your service! Jeanine

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeanine F

Reviewed 8 May 2012

This hotel was very convenient from the highway, in the midst of easy access to restaurants and amenities for a traveler. We were hoping to stay off the cape to avoid traffic and it was a perfect fit. The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful, the rooms were clean and roomy, they are upgrading the pool (good idea) and the breakfast was warm and just enough for a great price.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KFA02554
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Now a great place to stay while I'm doing business in the South Shore area!!!!!!

Room Tip: The corner rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed at this motel for one night. It was conveniently located, although if our room had been in the front of the building, traffic noise might have been intrusive. There was quite a bit of noise from slamming doors down the hall which eased off later in the evening and did not affect our sleep. The room was quite clean, and well equipped considering the price. The bed was reasonably comfortable, the TV worked, the wifi connected readily. We had one problem, with the HVAC system; we could not adjust the temperature. When we found out about the problem, it was late, and we didn't bother reporting it until we were checking out. We just kept the system off, and felt lucky that it wasn't a frigid night.

The breakfast was good. Some commenters have criticized the practice of permitting only the attendant make waffles with the available waffle iron. However, I have been at other motels where guests were allowed to make their own waffles, and they (we!) made quite a mess. Here, I could gather the rest of my breakfast while the attendant, who was always around, made my waffle, which was delicious. There was cereal, instant oatmeal, bagels, english muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, juices, milk, coffee, and pancakes and bacon in warming trays. Fresh fruit was limited to apples and bananas, but at this time of year a fresh fruit salad would not have been ripe or sweet anyway.

When we checked in, the desk clerk was quite friendly and helpful.

I can't speak to the difficulties that some previous commenters have complained about, but we didn't have any. It's a budget motel, not a deluxe accommodation, and for us it was fine.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FredRNewYork
Reviewed 24 January 2012

The staff was friendly the heater could of work better. I like the idea of free breakfast in the morning. I more or less like to stay on the first floor better But overall I slept good so i would go back there if i go there again

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jimmy M
Reviewed 3 December 2011

My stay was great! Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and quite comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was full of great choices. It was in a good location too, with easy access to the waterfront, just straight down the road.

Room Tip: If making reservations online, you may not see handicap friendly rooms. Call them. They got me into...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank George M
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My experience with this hotel was just... eh. Not good but not bad either. The man who helped us when we checked in was very curt and not super friendly with us. Our room was fine -- large, clean, smelled fine. I had a hard time sleeping that night because there was some kind of loud, persistent noise coming from... I don't even know where. It almost sounded like the sound of a large fridge or drink machine. Kept me up for several hours, which was not awesome as I had to get up very early the next morning. We didn't stay for breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank CrownofStorms
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
#6 of 9 in Plymouth
3 mi away
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!