“Mini vacation”

Comfort Inn Plymouth
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hotel room was ok. Would not stay there again due to a problem with staff problems in our room. Not recommended at all as the manager let it go and did not help in any way. Would recommend staying at another hotel where you would feel more secure.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Charles59s, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

I am very sorry that there was an issue with your stay. I personally handle guest complaints and I would like to speak with you personally regarding the problem that you encountered with the staff and my self. I look forward to speaking to you.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Located just off Hwy 3 with a mild 1 mile walk to harbor/historic downtown. McDonalds is nearly next door on same side street. Mini-marts and 2 gas stations across the street. Limited parking in front but ample parking on side and in back. Mall is around 2-3 miles west of motel and has numerous franchise restaurants. Motel itself is 3 stories with king or queen beds. Facility is clean and our room was clean. It had a desk/work area quite large, small round table with two chairs, flat screen TV of good size, microwave and mini-fridge. Bathroom was clean but nothing great. Small lobby and breakfast area. Indoor pool a good size. Saw no fitness room. Breakfast okay but limited items.

1  Thank Don49680
Charles59s, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you and you family during your future travels. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The room was excellent. It had a great bed and the white comforter was nice to smuggle in.
The bed was really comfortable.The pillows had one firm side and the other soft. The room was clean and the breakfast was great.
It was close to Plymouth and easy to locate.
Would stay there again.

Room Tip: 318 was a great room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I would like to thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future. Have a wonderful summer.

Thank you.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We just stayed one night but desk staff were super helpful and polite, bed and pillows were extremely comfy, nice breakfast and our room was quiet. Good wifi too. Met all our needs for visiting Plymouth.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. aim happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you and your family in the future. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

This ended up being a fabulous and convenient stay for my family and I. We had a corner top floor (303) king bed and pullout couch. Mini fridge and microwave also included.

Conveniently located only a 3 min drive from all of the downtown plymouth attractions and restaurants.

Breakfast and wifi are free and the women who worked the front were so incredibly kind and answered all of our questions.

Also, our room looked pretty newer- I think they need updated room/bed pictures on trip advisor and yelp.

Thanks again! We will be back soon!

Stayed: June 2014
Charles59s, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind words. I have shared this information with the staff and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful summer

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I stayed 11 nights at this facility and were very pleased with the room which was handicapped accessible. The shower/bath was great with many grab bars and a shower head that was removable. We hadn't asked for this type of room but would certainly ask for it the next time. The towels were nice and clean and fluffy and the room was spotless. I can not say enough about the staff who went out of their way from printing our boarding pass to delivering extra firm pillows which I requested because I found the pillows too soft for my head. The staff who set up the breakfasts and kept it clean were very friendly and competent as were the desk clerks who were very knowledgeable about the area. You should get down to the breakfast area early if you want the Danish because the go quickly along with the bananas.The sausages and eggs were fine and worth a try. Overall a great place

Room Tip: room 125 is good for a quiet night and easy to exit
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and I apologize that we were not accommodating with your luggage, this should have been taken care of upon your request. Unfortunately the rooms facing the road can be a little noisy for some, and I do apologize for this. I hope you did enjoy your time in Plymouth.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We (2-couples) stopped at C.I. and made reservations for that evening, June 1st. around 10:30 AM. We asked if it would be possible to store our luggage because we would be sightseeing and had a concern about leaving luggage in our rental car unattended. The desk clerk wasn't very pleasant in letting us know this was not their policy. The hotel is conveniently located. The rooms and hotel in general were very clean. I would recommend not staying in rooms located in the front due to the heavy traffic and stop light located close by. Our room was nicely furnished and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was the usual fare but well stocked and warm. Overall a good stay!!

Room Tip: I recommend a room in the back due to traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and I apologize that you found the road noise distracting, I hope that you enjoyed the res of your stay and all that Plymouth has to offer.

Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
John Carver Inn & Spa
John Carver Inn & Spa
#6 of 9 in Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!