“Victorious”

Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Vine
Description: Victor's offers a delicious "small plates" dinner menu of New American cuisine, sized for tasting and sharing with friends and family.Dishes are served individually at their hottest, freshest, in an open, airy, light atmosphere. Our cottage-style restaurant, with its cathedral ceiling, central stone fireplace, and tables hand-crafted by owner Victor DePoalo gives diners a comfortable, yet elegant place to enjoy these delicacies. To delight our guests, excellent food is always paired with our warm, gracious service. Don’t miss Raw Bar Happy Hour with lovely fresh Wellfleet oysters, local clams, and shrimp for 99¢, all super fresh.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Victor's is a very lively tapas restaurant away from the hustle and bustle of Commercial Street. Reservations are HIGHLY recommended because it is not a very large venue. We arrived at 6:30 and by 7:00 the place was absolutely packed on a Thursday night. For two people with average appetites, you should order 4 dishes - possibly more if you are really hungry. The service is great and the food is very good. I would probably not bring young children here because it is really not a family restaurant.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

OK, this was the perfect ending to the (almost) perfect trip - Victor's was amazing. I was so glad I had made reservations at this spot. The atmosphere and service were outstanding, as was the delicious food. We had the Asian mussels (fabulous), the sage ricotta gnocci (delicious), the "deconstructed ahi tuna" (outrageous), and carrot cake (yum). We even tried the dessert at our neighbor's table, which was chocolate and delicious as well. The drinks were in a class by themselves - I had a Blueberry Basil Mojito (wow!) and my husband enjoyed his Spicy Ptown Margarita very much.

My only regret is that I didn't make 2 reservations here, and/or I don't have a bigger stomach!!! I wanted to order one of everything!

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Everything was honestly wonderful. Great service, great staff, great environment, great prices, delicious food, delicious drinks. No complaints whatsoever. If you are in Provincetown this is a perfect place to go. Note that gratuity is included (says it on the menu) but if you don't notice it's your own fault. So worth it!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Attended a friends lunch reception. Hummus and focaccia were a hit. Then we started eating the tapas. Crab cakes were my favorite followed by Asian beef and then the tuna. Little Chocolate cupcakes were super moist and so tasty - ended up eating more than one. Only one bartender which caused a little delay, otherwise excellent service, atmosphere and food.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Loved the decor and light airy feel. While we ate int he dining room, the bar looked fun and inviting. Food was small plates and all was delicious. The mac and cheese was fantastic along with the strip steak served sizzling hot! The salad was also really fresh and light. Fish Tacos were excellent.

Would definitely return. A little more pricey but a fun place to come on vacation.