“Rainy day”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Oct 23, 2013 Amazed how last night rain didn't effect this staff to be feeling under the weather. As I went in for a slice and ice cream the atmosphere was perfect. They were playing music, singing along and singing to my husband and I made me feel really welcomed. The cheese pizza was great, so I asked "how long have it been siting there" he said "i will let u be the judge. if u don't like it, ill buy it for you" I thought that was awesome.. We got to talk, know them and buy another slice because it was just on point. The ice cream tasted good. I recommend the Maine Black bear. Overall superb !! Thank you

1  Thank SdsNunes
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you for the nice review..This is more what I expect from my staff. They must have listened when I told them the customer is supreme!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

First stop in Provincetown. Thought a bite of homemade ice cream without high fructose corn syrup might be a treat. It was about 2:30 PM on Monday 10/21. Walked in,speaking immediately to the man behind the counter-hey, how are you?! That was returned with " Mumble, mumble, mumble." Really? Giving him a second chance, waited to see if I was mistaken. Nope. Rude the whole time. Acted like we were a bother.
The ice cream was fine, but overpriced. When he saw I wasn't going to tip him (how could I when he gave me a 10 for change? Yes, the ice cream was $10!), he mumbled something else as I walked away. Responding to him was not worth my time. Hopefully, his employer will see this and remind him that customers pay his salary.
This place is not worth your time or money.

1  Thank Lmendeznp
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

I am so sorry about this experience that you had. It is being dealt with appropriately, as there is no excuse for rudeness such as you experienced. Please come in for a free ice cream to compensate!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Not one to complain, but the pizza here is way overpriced and way to small for the price they are charging.....same for the ice cream, much too expensive for what you get....not my recommendation - suggest you skip this place

1  Thank JPAM56
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

So sorry about the prices. It is so hard to make it in PTown because the rents are so high and we only have a couple of months to really serve our food. I do think we have the lowest prices in town..the 3.99 special works for a lot of people. A slice and a drink...Give us a try again..

Reviewed 7 September 2013

....And the choices at Twisted Pizza make choosing fun! Delicious local ice cream in delicious flavors! I LOVED the raspberry; and the chocolate was delish, too. Friendly staff offer taste tests.....making it even harder to choose. Place is spotless, nicely decorated...staff accomodating....don't leave P-twn without stopping in!

2  Thank AlwaysPlanning-TRIP
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for the great review! I would love to meet you next time you come in!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

After reading the reviews we stopped in for a couple of cones. The ice cream was good but the price $6.95 was outrageous.in addition the sign "homemade" is erroneous since the server told me they buy from a big manufacturer in Boston! The next couple of days we had far better ice creams at other Provincetown shops at much lower prices most notably at Ben & Jerry's down the street where a single scoop of Cookie Dough went for almost half the price at $3.75!!

1  Thank Santamonicatea
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I guess I need to do a little more training with my staff, as the ice cream is actually made on a local farm and have their permission to market it as homemade. And our price is actually less expensive than ben and jerry's down the street. For a single hearty scoop it is 3.70 with tax. I am so sorry about the misinformation you got. Please give us another try and I would like to meet you also!