“a surprise for lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Post Office Cafe
Ranked #18 of 136 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hartford, Connecticut
“a surprise for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

my wife and I just stopped in for lunch. our food was excellent and the staff friendly. Order the clam chowder one of the best I have had in Provincetown. Prices were very reasonable. Ask the staff for lunch selections, I did and was not disappointed

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Salford
“If your looking for a proper breakfast at a reasonable price in ptown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

As I British guy staying in a hotel in Provincetown, I was just about tiered of the sweet pastries served at my hotel, on trying other recommended places for breakfast I found myself queueing and leaving some establishments with a huge bill and empty stomach.
On my last day in Provinetown I stumbled onto a great little place to eat. All you could want for breakfast and more.
The service was great with the staff and proprietors both working as a team to ensure your meal and drinks where with you in more than a timely manner.
The menu was extensive with a great amounts of items and all customisable.

• Visited July 2014
Orlando
“Great menu options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch. The hostess was very patient as we changed our mind about seating options 3 times (inside? outside?). We all enjoyed our choices - steamers, grilled tuna, vegetarian feast. Our food was slow in coming, but worth the wait (not sure why there was such a long wait). P-town charm and pleasant servers.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida, United States
“What a difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

No longer the Post Office you remember - friendly wait staff are what you find now in addition to the terrific food. We go here at least 2 or 3 times every vacation. a total winner on all fronts and the location in the center of downtown is a winner. Love it.

Visited October 2013
Belgrade Lakes
“Great location with outside dinning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Post Office Cafe is a good place for a fun meal. As they also host numerous shows above the restaurant the performers are just outside drumming up business for their respective shows. Watching the interaction of folks with them is priceless. There is good value here, as they offer small plates for those who don’t want a large meal, that being said it still was a good amount of food. The service was excellent and all the staff polite and helpful. Go for the food and enjoy the street scene at the same time.

Visited July 2014