“Best Ceasar Wrap Ever, great sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Box Lunch

Box Lunch
Ranked #53 of 136 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Ceasar Wrap Ever, great sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

While in Provincetown last week, I stopped in to Box Lunch for a Ceasar Wrap. They had what I wanted and it was GREAT!!!!! The gals behind the counter could not be nicer and more helpful. We had a great conversation and the wrap was sooooooo good, I came back the next day for another. Menu is very long with lots of items for every taste. Can't wait to go back for more. I recommend this place highly.

Jack Aber
Boston

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Jack A

Massachusetts
“Soooo yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Julie and the gang are awesome - the roll-up sandwiches are delicious, fresh and reasonably priced. We visited in June and returned in August and Julie remembered us. My wife got a lobster roll-up (her favorite) and I got a veggie patty roll-up which were fabulous. The service is great and it is wonderful to take-away or to eat right in front. It would be wrong not to mention the incredible desserts next door at Scott Cakes. We've gone to the other Box lunch restaurants in Truro and Eastham and the P-town location is not to be missed!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Confutio
Ottawa, Ontario
“Inexpensive, fresh food - good variety of wraps”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Fresh and delicious. Great place for those looking for a quick lunch. We had the wraps which were awesome. Loved it! A nice place that not expensive. Did I mention it is clean and the staff is so friendly :)

Visited August 2014
1 Thank DebbieLoo
Kingston, Massachusetts
“walking breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

best breakfast wraps in town. I like that they have a variety of breakfast wraps, not just your regular bacon and egg.....I had some hots in mine along with sprouts. Nice place to grab a wrap and walk!

Visited August 2014
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great lobster roll.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

My wife is the lobster roll fan. She said this was the best. Also on a roll-up so you are not just getting bread. I have the hot beef and horseradish which was also good.

Limited seating outside, but you can tell the staff is working hard to make you feel like it is a restaurant and not just a take-out.

• Visited July 2014