“Amazing Catering!”

Far Land Provisions
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Far Land Provisions recently catered some events for our wedding weekend and all I can say is WOW, they went above an beyond helping to coordinate rental equipment being moved from venue to venue, they provided (and delivered) beverages to a boat charter we had, they customized menus for us and truly exceeded our expectations. Not being able to be hands on with everything during our wedding I handed over the keys to our house to Far Lands and when we got back that evening they had laid out the most incredible spread, had the most professional and friendly staff, all I heard were compliments all night long. Tom is great to work with and the quality of the food is exceptional. The staff was friendly, attentive and after the event left our house spotless, you would have never even know we had thrown a party. I have loved Far Land provisions for sandwiches and quick grocery items but now I am adding catering to the list of things I can't wait to go back for. I am already dreaming up other parties I can hire them for....highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We chanced upon this store by accident, it was just over the road from where we were staying, and we loved it. This is old America just as we imagined it, a friendly service, delicious food and even a porch outside the store with rocking chairs where you can relax and drink your coffee! This is a refreshing break from modern superstores!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We came across Far Land on our way up Race Point Road headings towards Herring Cove Beach. We ate wraps with a portion of beans. All very reasonably priced with tables inside and out.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

My first time was at the beach, Herring Cove. They have a snack bar and it is "Far Land Provisions". It was very good. They have a few options of sandwiches and even a beef hotdog. The Pilgrim is very good ( turkey). I will go to there store now since trying them at the beach, very good.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went in for an egg sandwich, and we both got turkey sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches on a croissant (you have a few choices of bread to choose from.) they were so good!! This place in general is a cute little deli that sells all kinds of things like bags of chips to bottles of wine. This place was recommended to us by a worker at the wired puppy, (since unfortunately they don't sell egg sandwiches there) so we knew it had to be good! Thanks! :)