“Our new favorite place”

Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy, friendly, upscale casual 50 seat restaurant with a water view and fireplace where friends meet and laughter flows.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was sold after the Mini Beef Wellingtons. My boyfriend and I were highly recommended this place by a few close friends. It couldn't have been any better. From the second we walked in the door until the time we left, it was a great experience all around. Everyone is super friendly and efficient. We shared a bottle of wine, the Cod Fritters and of course those genius Mini Beef Wellingtons. I had the Bouillabaisse and he had the fresh Clams with linguini. We had not one complaint about anything other than not saving room for dessert. Jimmy's will definitely be a staple in all our future trips to P-Town

1  Thank Kris1008

Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you are spending one day or an entire week or two, make sure you hit Jimmy's HideAway for dinner! My husband and I did not have reservations but had been tipped off by a local that this place was amazing. We walked in and were told there would be a wait. (it's a small place and it was totally full) We noticed a couple of seats at the bar and asked if we could eat there. After they checked their reservation book (they take reservations for the bar seats too) they said, "Sure, we can fit you in. Grab a seat!" What a treat! Both bartenders were very nice and attentive. The drinks are strong and delicious. Try some of their homemade infused vodkas and rum displayed over the bar. My husband is Gluten Free and they had no problem accommodating him. He had the fillet which I tasted and it was incredible. Cooked perfect and huge for a restaurant fillet serving. Well worth the price. I had the diver scallop picatta. Equally amazing, three huge scallops with a perfect sear and tender throughout over a dense potato pancake gently covered with a light picatta sauce and ample capers. Heaven!!

3  Thank JBart74
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Elegant, delicious and so friendly! The food was amazing & staff very pleasant. We will definitely be coming back!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been following Jimmy since his days at the Lobster Pot. A charmer, knows how customers should be treated. When he opened his Hideaway I was so excited for him because I knew it would be the best. I have never been disappointed. Jimmy's Hideaway is my 2nd restaurant night out during my August. trip. Jimmy, see you Carnival week.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Still hidden and cozy, this is one of the best in P-Town. We had chilled Cucumber and Avocado Soup, Spinach Salad
Tossed with Toasted Almonds, Dried Cranberries, Asian Pears, Bleu Cheese and Bacon Crumbles Pomegranate Champagne Vinaigrette, Scallop Piccata Pan Seared with White Wine, Lemon, Parsley and Capers Served over a Potato Pancake and Sautéed Vegetables, and Steamed Local Littleneck Clams In a White Clam Sauce with Artichoke Hearts, Peperoncini Peppers Nicoise Olives and Fresh Oregano Tossed with Linguini. Delightful.

2  Thank PeterJNewYorkCity