“A Hidden Treasure”

Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cozy, friendly, upscale casual 50 seat restaurant with a water view and fireplace where friends meet and laughter flows.
Brewster, Massachusetts
“A Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I ate at Jimmy's HideAway when 3 childhood friends visited from the Boston area. We all ordered different main dishes and were all totally satisfied. The food was wonderful and so was the service. We shared dessert which was equally as wonderful. I will definitely go back with my husband and other friends. I had saved a newspaper review from two years ago and just never got there until recently and I am so sorry I hadn't tried it sooner.

• Visited June 2014

“Wonderful service and food”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

A great find. Great service, great food. The owners were very accommodating, and friendly. We had reservations, but preferred to sit at the bar to eat. Raife was very attentive keeping check of bar availability, Jimmy was tending bar that evening, he made us feel at home. Will definitely go again on our next visit to P'town.

Visited July 2014
St. Thomas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We ate there on August 31, 2014. It is a very cozy restaurant. We were very disappointed with the attitude of the owner! I had the Salmon and my husband had the scallop dish. The couple next to us asked how our dishes were. I said the Salmon Wellington was a little bland but good and my husband said the Scallop Piccata was good but did not like the Potato Pancake that was served with the dish and he said it was dried out (which it was!) The owner was the bartender that night and when we left he chased us outside and said he did not appreciate us telling the guests we did not like the potato cake - we are trying really hard here. We were quite taken back as we were just being honest! So needless to say we will never go back there!

• Visited August 2014
5 Thank mdsailor
Boston, Massachusetts
“Love this place”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Love this tucked away little location off Commercial St. Great food, drinks, service and ambiance. If you can get in, go!

Visited August 2013
“One of the best in P-Town”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Every summer I look foward to a wonderful dining experience at Jimmy's. As usual, I was not disapointed!! Jimmy is a delightful host, great service and of amazing food. This is a place not to be miss.

• Visited July 2014