“Lobster roll one of the best in P-town!”

WayDownTown Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just the right amount of celery on a toasted roll. Fabulous sweet potato fries. My guy was disappointed with his burger though. Go for the lobster roll! Sit on the beach on their deck or safely inside if weather is inclement. Same great view!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very very good. The portions are huge and the prices are reasonable for what you get. Beach front seating adds yo the experience. Highly recommend

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We strolled into this restaurant while exploring "P" town We were greeted and we asked to sit on the patio.It was a perfect evening for it. Stefan was our server and took great care of us,bringing us drinks and making suggestions from the menu.We opted for some oysters from the raw bar to start and after some consideration of all the choices available on the menu we settled on some Lobster Parm Risotto and some clam chowder.
It was terrific. I will be back some day !
Thanks !

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Be prepared to be overcharged over and over again. Don’t say anything though or you will be brutally man handled and thrown out. I am a professional woman and I’ve never been so humiliated for asking a question about how I was charged!! Unreal!! They are above capacity when there is an event and it’s very unsafe. The worst bartenders I’ve ever had the displeasure of being served by. I don’t recommend going to this dump, Ever!! Run away, and go somewhere else..

2  Thank Bonnie S
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Party of 7 for lunch. Great waiter, he was an older gentleman who was very attentive! The food was fair, the lobster roll was basically an ice cream scoop full of ground lobster on a grilled hot dog roll for $25, I find it amazing that other reviewers were mentioning how huge the lobster roll was. Perhaps the lunch roll is a lot smaller from the dinner rolls?! Most of the other meals were ok, nothing fancy or impressive. The waiter was the most professional person there.