“Fantastic place”
Review of Crew's Quarters

Crew's Quarters
Ranked #40 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 April 2014

loved the week I sent in P town last summer .Great time at Crews Quarters wonderful room 3rd floor loved the sshared bathroom.Will be back in July/August 2014.Lounge area was great had wonderful evenings on the front porch with other guests.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed here with a friend for New Year's Eve. From the minute I made the reservation, Thomas was friendly and very helpful. He even called the day of our arrival to see when we could be expected, which I thought was a nice touch. The rooms were small, but we expected that. The furnishings in the living room/lounge area were fun and comfortable.
This is a great place for someone traveling on a budget, or someone who doesn't anticipate spending lots of time in their room (perfect for social butterflies!)
I really enjoyed my stay there, and appreciate the great service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Right in the middle of the action! Very expensive for one room extra super small! Sharing bathroom well it can be funny and naughty!! The problem is the price! Super expensive for a tiny room where u can't even walk in and no tv! I mean c'mon!! Almost 189 dollars x night too much trust me!! Guest were not very friendly!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank dave19764
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stayed here July 4th weekend and had an absolute blast. Friendly, attentive management, charming decor, and the location couldn't be better. If you're looking for luxury then I wouldn't recommend it, but on a budget, this place is great. My only complaint is that we had no air conditioning...but, like I said, this place is for the more cost-conscious. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the hotter the room! Unless they've installed A/C units, then try to stay...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

After researching accommodations in Provincetown for Sept 4th-6th my friends recommended I stay with them at the Brass Key one of the nicest hotels in ptown. Realizing I would be very active and harly spending any time in the room I decided on Crew's Quarters. It turned out the be the best decision. The location is excellent, price point is reasonable and the common spaces allow for more interaction and casual conversation. The rooms are all clean and the shared baths have been recently updated with new tile and counter tops. I would highly recommend this property and look forward to seeing Thomas and the rest of the crew very soon!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank nsalem
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Normally I do not rate hotels I stay at, but they really deserve it!
I stayed here in July '13 for 4 days with a friend of mine and had a really great time!
I can only fully recommend Crew's Quarters to anyone who is planning to visit Provincetown.

LOCATION:
The location couldn't be any better, you are right in the middle of everything, only 1-2 minutes away from all the bars/clubs with lots of nice restaurants around you. If you rent a bike or take a taxi, you are also only a few minutes away from the beaches.

ROOM:
We had booked the spacious Twin Room which also had a fridge, a very convenient closet and a chest of drawers. So we had enough space to store all our clothes and suitcases. We even had a very nice view on Commercial Street from our room.
I also had a look at some of the other rooms, and they also looked very neat and tidy and comfortable.

BATHROOM:
Just across from our room was one of the three shared bathrooms. The bathroom was really huge and as well as our room absolutely clean. In fact much cleaner and cozier than in a lot of hotels I have stayed so far.

STUFF:
Thomas and Eric were very nice and friendly, and definitely made you feel at home and welcome.

So in total I fully recommend Crew's Quarters to anyone and I am happy that I picked it out of the various hotels and B&Bs you find in PTown.
The only thing I regret is that I did not stay longer :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Gernot_Posh
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Those who regularly summer in Provincetown are aware of the notoriety of the property's previous incarnation. Under new ownership and management, it has undergone quite the transformation. Today, Crew's Quarters (CQ) is a guesthouse adorned by details comfortably modern and, as the name suggests, alluding to a rustic bunk for strapping scullers and coxswains (pun shamelessly intended). True, there are far better appointed accommodations to be had in town, but CQ's cozy, inexpensive charms embody a more authentic Cape Cod experience. Ably overseen by a friendly and competent staff, CQ fosters a convivial and easy-going atmosphere and provides an ideal setting for a raucous or relaxing vacation stay in this once-upon-a-time Portuguese fishing village turned art colony turned summer destination.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo