“DREAMY”
Review of Ravenwood

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Ravenwood
Ranked #38 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
“DREAMY”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a last minute booking and we found a gem called the Ravenwood. Great location, cute and tidy room, friendly guests and neighbours and a lovely host to boot :) Very peaceful and quiet but also close to all the action. We slept like babies and relaxed on the deck. I've stayed @several bnb's in ptown and the Ravenwood is the best by far. We would stay again as long as Val would have us. We had an amazing time and we highly recommend the Ravenwood - a home away from home

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank PastyCline

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My stay was lovely. I stayed in the Skylight room. One Bedroom w/small private bath; private entrance (no kitchen....i did NOT want a kitchen....i do NOT cook on vacation) but there was a microwave, small frig & coffee pot. On 2nd floor, which was fine w/me. Diane & Val were very welcoming, friendly & gave tons of info to do in town. Across the street is Angel Foods (small & charming grocery store).

I will definitely stay w/Diane & Val....if they will have me. I truly adored them. They welcomed me as if i were family. Thank you ladies....hugs

Room Tip: Ravenwood is at the quiet end of town.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank lisarunnergirl
Hanover, New Hampshire
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Simply put, Diane and Val are the best ! It's been my home away from home for years, and I've stayed in every one of the rooms at this point. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and close to everything. And, to have your own private parking space within walking distance to everything in P-town is priceless. It's in the East end, the best part of town; near all the art galleries and incredible restaurants like the Mews. A few steps across the street is the famous, Angel Foods. The bay side is beautiful, and within a very short walking distance to all that P-town has to offer. I never want for anything when I stay there, because Diane and Val have already thought of it. I've been enjoying this wonderful place for years, and I hope to return for many to come. For those expecting Club Med, perhaps, they should re-think their trip to one of the oldest and most historical fishing, beach communities. It's a town where you go to disappear and relax on the water, listening to the horns of the old wailing ships as they come into port. It's a laid back art community, and Ravenwood fits beautifully into this setting.

Room Tip: I love all of the rooms. They are all special in their own way.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Claremont, New Hampshire
Reviewed 8 September 2011

WE love this place. Val and Diane are the best hosts ever! They treat you like family. The place is always clean and anything you need, if not already in the room, they will make sure you have it in the blink of an eye. Each year we go back because they have become our family. We have officially stayed in all of their rooms - the loft, the studio (our new home), the skylight room, the penthouse and the cottage. It's only a matter of time before we stay in their guestroom inside the house. That is how much we love spending time with them and being at Ravenwood in Provincetown. Ravenwood doesn't provide a fitness center, a space, or breakfast and room service, but some of the rooms have kitchenettes or full kitchens. Stay and you too will decide it is the place to call your Home away from Home as well.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Conrad F
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We have been coming to Ravenwood for many years, it's a very nice accommodation for couples with a budget and is very simple but marvelous hosts (Diane and Val). You feel like you're at home in a beautiful city and beaches.
Diane and Val will go out of their way to accomodate you. We had the studio and the kitchenet as been remodeled, the studio is small but just perfect for two. The bed is just enough for two and confortable.
You have free parking that is very secure.
You are in the east end of the city but everything is at 5 minutes walk, galleries, stores, restaurant, dancing.
We will definitily be back and recommand this place to everyone that wants to fell at home away from home.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank zoobe11
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Ravenwood has become our home away from home. Diane and Val are the perfect hostesses and always accommodating and welcoming. For example, if you want a blender, ask- they've got one to lend. Our third year we stayed in the Penthouse and haven't looked back: great view; large private deck; full kitchen; TV; stereo. The location is the perfect distance from the crowded Friday/Saturday night hussle, but a short walk away if you want to be part of it. Galleries are half a second away as is grocery shopping. The best coffee in Provincetown is 5 min away. Diane and Val have introduced us to family visiting from out of town and given us insider tips and history notes on Provincetown. We feel lucky for finding them and although we just returned from our annual trip, we are already talking about next year's return to Ravenwood.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Somers, New York
Reviewed 6 December 2010

I had a wonderful stay at this inn! Val and Diane, the innkeepers, treated me like family. I stayed in the penthouse, which gives a great view of the Bay from the large front window. That particular suite has a kitchen, refrigerator and microwave, a living room type area with a table, and a comfy bed. Sort of like home but with a better view. Just down the street can be found restaurants of all sorts (I particularly recommend Dalla Cucina) and an astonishing number of art galleries, plus jewelry stores - well, just about everything. I definitely plan on returning.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo