We went for 3 days during the off-season just to relax, and it was very quiet at the hotel. We got a waterfront view, first floor, and the view was amazing, especially our first day (and sadly, the only day that there was fair weather during our stay). The room was spacious and comfortable. It was also pretty clean. One thing that annoyed me was the rickety tub we had, which creaked really loudly as if it were going to crack every time I moved around in the shower; however, it didn't detract at all from the experience.
For someone who's a city person, this hotel is totally different from the modernized ones in metro areas. It's a nice getaway from fast-paced, tech-dependent life.
Some cons were: it wasn't the absolute cleanest of hotels I'd ever stayed at (there were old, dried up coffee grounds in our machine and the sheets had pen markings on them), but it was still very clean. Perhaps it was because it was off-season and slow, but the staff weren't too interactive, and they seemed fairly indifferent to us.
Regardless, I'd still recommend this place to others for its view and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown