My partner and I stayed for bear week, the hotel was very nice but didnt really stand out in any way. The pool was great, the staff friendly and helpful, the bed was super comfortable, the rooms cleaned daily and the AC worked well. You could access free Wi Fi in the lobby (and in your room if you were close enough)
The breakfast was minimal (typical of any continental breakfast), and the walls were a bit thin (you could hear the rooms being cleaned next door) but they are the only criticisims I have.
TIP. hire a bike for your stay as it is a bit of a walk up Commercial Street from the centre of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown