Rez was made last-minute, best we could do. Expensive for what you get. Rooms ok, property a touch run down. Great location--a pleasant walk to the action and busy enough but quiet. Perfect mix. We had some issues with our stay; front-desk staff seemed a little put out with helping us but the GM was terrific in getting them resolved.
Lat-minute in July in P'town. I think you get what you get. In the end they did right by me--that means something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown