Surfside Hotel & Suites
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$166
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$179
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$122
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$316
US$300
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$357
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$195
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfire pitprivate beachwaterfront roomocean frontp townminute walkshared balconyfree breakfastbagelssliding doorwaffle makermake your own wafflesno elevatorgreat poolpool sideking roomcommercial street
Reviewed 27 July 2011

There are not that many hotels in Provincetown - it is really B&B country - but if you want the more anonymous feeling of staying in a hotel, this is a good option. It is not fancy, not flawless, and does not offer great service, but the location on the beach is great (we stayed in the beachside building) with a 10 minute walk to the center of Provincetown. Breakfast is just the bare minimum, but you can easily go somewhere else for a full breakfast. Wifi is only free in and around the lobby, and the payable wifi option in the rooms does not seem to work very well - we could not get it to work at all. With that in mind, it is a good place to stay for exploring the north end of the Cape. The hotel beach is fine for relaxed afternoons in the sun, and at low tide it is possible to walk along the beach in both directions.

• Stayed: July 2011
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2011

We want to thank you for your Trip Advisor review, I will be addressing the problems you had with my staff immediately. We hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us another try. We have also addressed the WIFI problem and the service has been upgraded so that there are no problems connecting to the WIFI from the rooms or from the lobby/lounge areas.

Reviewed 25 July 2011

Rez was made last-minute, best we could do. Expensive for what you get. Rooms ok, property a touch run down. Great location--a pleasant walk to the action and busy enough but quiet. Perfect mix. We had some issues with our stay; front-desk staff seemed a little put out with helping us but the GM was terrific in getting them resolved.

Lat-minute in July in P'town. I think you get what you get. In the end they did right by me--that means something.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank PepperC
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2011

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry to hear the front desk was not helpful, sometimes when we have seasonal help they are not as familiar as we would like them to be with issues, I was happy to step and resolve your issue, as I always try to do. We are still training our part time help to make them familiar with the town and the property so that they will be helpful to future guests. There are plans at the end of the season to update our waterfront rooms, the rooms on the courtside were updated just two years ago and are beautiful. I hope that if you are in the area next season you will stop by to see our new updates to the waterfront rooms.

Reviewed 25 July 2011

The hotel met all of my needs. Surfside had a great pool and offered breakfast each morning of my stay. The hotel was clean and responsive to any request I and my friends had on our stay. I also, left my car key and a credit card in my room which I didn't discover until I was home. The hotel mailed both to me at no cost to myself. They were terrific and I wil consider staingy there again when I travel to Provincetown.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. I will post your comments for my staff to review, they are always happy to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us. It was our pleasure to return your items to you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2011

The Surfside Hotel in P'Town provided us with a warm, friendly and extremely comfortable stay. Did you hire all the wonderful guests too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess they to know the best when they find it.
I'm a comin' back

Room Tip: Serta pillow top mattresses need I say more
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2011

Thank you for your Trip Advisor comments, we do have the best guests and employees. Our employees take pride in their work, we will be sure to post your comment for them. Year after year guests return to the Surfside and we are so happy to have such loyal guests who also make our new guests welcomed.

Reviewed 23 July 2011

Great place to stay in Ptown. Large beach, pool,and bar. Bring your dog and hang out. Very pet friendly place with a dog shower by the beach. Plenty of parking and a place to store your bike for rides through town or the dune trails a mile away. Breakfast every morning and a nice restaurant right next door giving a 10% discount for hotel guests. Quiet at night for good sleeping and relaxation. Ptown exciting night life, caberet shows, and galleries very close by.

Room Tip: Go for beachfront, great breezes off the water.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo

We will pass this review on to our employees they love to hear their hard work has paid off and our guests were happy. We look forward to having you with us again. Thank you for your review.