I have been staying at Surfside for 7 years and have since day one been welcomed and made to feel at home here. The rooms are very well maintained and as of recently been redone and an addition of a gas powered fire pit made our stay even more enjoyable. This is the only place I stay when visiting the Cape and I try to at least twice a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown