This pleasant motel, just outside of the downtown madness of in-season Provincetown, offers a comfortable and congenial place to relax. The rooms are newly and tastefully decorated, the staff helpful and accommodating, and the breakfast buffet both generous and tasty. Special mention should be made of Dave, the energetic Navy veteran who makes sure that everything is ship shape at all times. An extra plus: it's dog-friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown