This hotel exceeded our expectations. From the first look at the nice courtyard with the pool and the firepit to the inside lobby area we were impressed. The staff were very nice. Our room on the 4th floor was immaculate and beautifully decorated. The colors were fabulous. The room faced out to the beach which was beautiful. The common balcony was very nice with nice chairs. We sat outside and just found it to be so soothing. The beds were comfortable, nice bathroom. Overall just a great experience. Definitely the place to stay if you have kids who want to be in the pool. Breakfast was included and was the standard for most hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown