I stayed at Surfside Hotel & Suites in Provincetown on July 4-6 2014 and was very pleased with the accommodations. The hotel was clean, reasonably priced, the staff very friendly and accommodating and it is conveniently located on Commercial Street. They also have a large parking lot behind the hotel which was very convenient. I think they normally have a 3 night minimum stay but allowed me to book 2 nights and they also allowed me to check in earlier than their posted time (I don't think my room was ready but they sent someone to clean it when I arrived). Best of all, I forgot some items when I left and didn't realize it for a couple of days. I've had this happen at other hotels and called within an hour or two after checking out only to be told "no, we didn't see your item in the room". I emailed Elaine Quigley two days after leaving and received a response within a couple of hours telling me they found my items and will be mailing them to me. The hotel offers several amenities that I didn't have time to enjoy like a pool, light breakfast, coffee (coffee maker in the rooms also) and a bar.
I will definitely stay here again and look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown