We traveled with our 2 boys, ages 11 & 12, and we all had a wonderful time. The sea view rooms are right on the beach and they had plenty of loungers and chairs to use on the beach. There is a fire pit in front of the hotel lobby and we had pizza delivered there on our second night and we got to meet to nice people and enjoy the evening. We did not find it too loud and there was a wedding taking place right on the beach in front of our room. Overall, it was a truly enjoyable experience and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown