Found this hotel via Priceline. The reviews and website made it look ok. Honestly it was freezing in Provincetown when we were there. The outside door didn't have any weather stripping, causing us to have to stuff towels in between the door and jam, and it rattled every time the wind blew. Luckly we were able to pull the covers from the other bed and use those and the extra blankets to keep warm. The curtains don't close which means anyone walking by can see through the thin sheers into your room at night and the room is, of course, extremely bright too early in the morning. Worst part of all was the left over food we found in the refrigerator - luckily in a sack so I didn't have to actually see what was in there when I tossed it - and the DIRTY washrags hanging on the top of the shower curtain bar. I wonder if they ever clean this hotel? I would have rather spent a few more bucks and stay somewhere closer to the middle of town and have a CLEAN room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown