“Ptown vacation”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Plant City, Florida
“Ptown vacation”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I just wanted to drop a note and tell everyone to make sure on your next trip to Ptown to stay at Romeos Holiday Inn. Stan and Lenny are wonderful hosts and the rooms they have at their Inn are excellent. My partner and I will be sure to stay there again on our next trip. Thanks again to Stan and Lenny for your wonderful hospitality.

Brad and Ray

Room Tip: We had room #11 which has it's own private bath. Very Nice.
Green Features: This is an environmentally Inn. Signs posted for were user friendly.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brad B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Romeos Holiday is in a great location in Provincetown, just right across the street from all the fabulous restaurants and shops that Provincetown has to offer. The 140 year old house is beautiful and the rooms offer a quiet place to rest to allow you to enjoy the town to the fullest. The owners are super welcoming and fabulous and not to mention had great recommendations for activities and restaurants to try around town. Thanks for providing us and all your guests with a beautiful, clean and welcoming place to stay!

• Stayed September 2013
Waltham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was my first time staying in Ptown and I wouldn't have it any other way! Stan and Lenny provided us with great breakfasts and a very comfy place to rest our heads. We followed a lot of Stan's recommendations and were pleased with every single one of them. This inn is delightfully decorated and has a very warm atmosphere- I would recommend this inn to any one traveling to Ptown!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I've stayed at many bed and breakfast in Provincetown but never felt as at home as I did at Romeo's Holiday and Spa. The atmosphere is very casual and pleasant and absolutely no attitude. One of the things that struck me was how the guest (including myself) seem to belong there and get on so well.
I will for sure be returning next year it will be a longer stay.

Thanks for a great stay and being so accomodating

Guys thanks so much

BR

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank billy r
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was my first time to stay at this guest house and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. Stan and Lenny are the owners and they were very gracious and hospitable. Spending time out on the back deck was a great way to meet fellow travelers and enjoy a relaxing time in the hot tub. Lenny is the resident massage therapist and does a fantastic job. It was 90 minutes of pure bliss. I would recommend this property to any singles or couples visiting the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Scott R
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This visit marked my third stay at Romeo's and my second experience with Carnival, and I would not have changed a thing, except to have savored more of every moment of every day - which would have meant that I never would have slept.

I always enjoy staying with Stan and Lenny. Having them greet me at the door when I return is an experience that I look forward to every summer and certainly more so than having to say goodbye at the end of my visit. Having Danny also scold me for making my bed during my first morning back is an annual act of endearment. He truly looks out for me and other guests. Furthermore, seeing the array of familiar faces from previous years or meeting new guests, especially when I listen to them speculate on what awaits them in the days ahead, underscores a few of the many reasons why Provincetown is my favorite destination and why Romeo's Holiday & Spa is my favorite guesthouse.

Whenever I travel to Ptown, I initiate my trip with one ritual. Every season, as the plane leaves from Boston for the Cape, I always look in the distance for a glimpse of the Pilgrim Monument; and as the plane approaches closer to land, and as I can discern more of an image of the Monument's crown, I begin to feel butterflies. Like many of my age, this experience is perhaps rare and more reminiscent of a child anticipating his first trip to Disney World. I then acknowledge to myself, and with an almost quasi-religious solemnity, that this monument likens more to a beacon, to an architectural symbol of transformation that happens to be surrounded, however picturesquely, by undulating shades of blue, at least that is how it appears from the air. (Again, I would never change a thing.) As soon as the plane lands, the shackles of iPhones and emails begin to lose their grip, and the deadlines once so pressing slowly lessen in urgency. At this point, I call Stan and let him know that I am on my way, and the butterflies start to flutter with greater intensity. For this single gentleman, Stan. Lenny and everyone at Romeo's will have my heart, that is, until a flesh-and-blood Romeo tries to champion my cause. And he'll have to prove himself in this enchanted kingdom. Romeo's, Romeo's, always and forever, five stars!

Green Features: There is no pool but a hot tub; however, there is a pool nearby with access to a beach. There is also local gym that offers discounts for guests. All rooms are kept clean, and the guesthouse recycles.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
6 Thank DavidDRSlemp
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A wonderful stay, punctuated with laughter, warmth, and comfort. Romeo's is unpretentious and filled with like minded guests. From the casual breakfast to the access to the best of Provincetown, Romeo's is unbeatable!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo